Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
My clk320 has had a similar (though not quite same) problem, replacing the sensor that checks air temperature fixed it.

Hi, yep the s is what mechanic said too... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Dehumidifier? Fucking mercedes...
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:

LOL

but but he wanted the 30$ plastic badge!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 23, 2015, 3:22:52 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:

LOL

Rather German engineering... Lol.

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:

LOL

Rather German engineering... Lol.

but you obviously couldn't afford it :p
Says the person that couldn't cut it as a car salesman... Oh whats that... You don't have a car? ^.^

Last edited by solwitch on Mar 23, 2015, 5:41:23 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
Says the one the person that couldn't cut it as a car salesman... Oh whats that... You don't have a car? ^.^

ive never been a car salesman and nope don't want one. If I did move to somewhere id need one, bet your ass it wouldn't be a 5 yr old C300 :)
Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 23, 2015, 5:43:10 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Says the one the person that couldn't cut it as a car salesman... Oh whats that... You don't have a car? ^.^

ive never been a car salesmen and nope don't want one. If I did move to somewhere id need one, bet your ass it wouldn't be a 5 yr old C300 :)

The year doesnt matter for a car, that's were suckers like you purchase on impulse and live beyond your means.

Last edited by solwitch on Mar 23, 2015, 5:44:15 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

ive never been a car salesmen and nope don't want one. If I did move to somewhere id need one, bet your ass it wouldn't be a 5 yr old C300 :)

The year doesnt matter for a car, that's were suckers like you purchase on impulse and live off your means.

the year doesn't matter? really? that's what you're going with?
So your telling people to finance a new car that will depreciate as soon as it's driven off the lot? LOL

Edit: I'm American, but here we have problem with many Americans... They don't know self control than blame society for their downfalls.

Last edited by solwitch on Mar 23, 2015, 5:47:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info