Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

he so got a mothra
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Nissan.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 25, 2015, 8:45:26 PM

solwich youre so much...older than I thought
Infiniti G37, nait and charan win!!! It is a Nissan... It's basically the luxury version of the 350z/370z which have the same engine? 370z is nice...

@wretch I raced a mustang yesterday, whooped them but I don't think it was the gt version which is amazing.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Not bad!

I wish I was over in the US so I could have a bit of a tinker with my car and not have the government tell me I'm making too many carbon dioxides...

Fellow Japanese coupé fan here too! I drive a Mazda RX-8 - most fun I've had in a car, something about the driving position and the handling that just makes you feel like you're part of the car.
"
Patrae wrote:
Not bad!

I wish I was over in the US so I could have a bit of a tinker with my car and not have the government tell me I'm making too many carbon dioxides...

Fellow Japanese coupé fan here too! I drive a Mazda RX-8 - most fun I've had in a car, something about the driving position and the handling that just makes you feel like you're part of the car.

I fell in love with Rx Playing Gran Turismo on my ps1 ^.^ it's very popular model here in Florida. I'm going to take a picture of my community parking lot so you can see some of the beasts that are parked outside.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
shoulda gone with the 700HP Hellcat mate

now thats a twin turbo

Last edited by TheWretch on Mar 26, 2015, 2:50:05 PM
also that whole I fell in love with it because of gran turismo...rlly dude? you sound like my brother in law. Don't worry he's just as bad, if its not in GT or Forza he has no fkn clue how it works.
heres a street legal 2000HP Nissan. 0-300 in 7 seconds. enjoy.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/24/nissans-new-speedster-zooms-from-zero-to-60-in-1-53-seconds/
"
Patrae wrote:
Not bad!

*RX-8 owner high five*

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info