Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

"
TheWretch wrote:
your gf will love the color you picked

You don't like gray?!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
it looks more like an over clearcoated see thru milky white.. like..you know..
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
gunmetal or go home
"
TheWretch wrote:
gunmetal or go home

Oh okay you scared me for a second... The lady next to me has a BMW, she is a total bitch. She goes, "please don't park your car too close to mine I don't want any Knicks."

You know I'm like you drive a 328i, wtf lady... I can't say anything back she is my sisters condo president.

Edit: you have me derailed

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 22, 2015, 5:53:14 PM
lol id take a 328i over a c300 all day. lower end bmws are actually good, unlike mercs, tsk tsk.
"
TheWretch wrote:
lol id take a 328i over a c300 all day. lower end bmws are actually good, unlike mercs, tsk tsk.

I agree, but still I read somewhere BMW owners are statistically asswholes.

Edit: lol... No 328i and yes way more expensive and more miles.

Last edited by solwitch on Mar 22, 2015, 5:58:42 PM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:

I agree, but still I read somewhere BMW owners are statistically asswholes.

Edit: lol... No 328i and yes way more expensive and more miles.

oh theres plenty of asshole merc owners too..
My clk320 has had a similar (though not quite same) problem, replacing the sensor that checks air temperature fixed it.
Solwitch, I skipped ahead a few pages. Take a look at this:

When your car is PARKED your A/C is not cold.

When your car is IN MOTION your A/C is cold.

The A/C uses a sort of radiator (condenser) to help cool the freon. When you are PARKED you are at ZERO miles an hour. Which means there is no air flowing through the condenser. When you are in motion you are above zero miles an hour meaning that there is air flowing through the condenser. Your condenser will have an electric fan on the front of it which should kick on when you turn on your A/C. (side note: have you ever heard of someone recommending that you turn on your A/C when you are overheating? It forces an electric fan on (depending on make/model)). If this fan does not run when you have your A/C on this is your problem. Depending on make/model the fan may run constantly or intermittently when the A/C is on.

Again, I skipped ahead but on your first diagnosis I would check out that this fan has power. Check the fuses/wires/fan itself.

I hope you read this I will check again on this thread tmo. Good luck, sweet prince.

Edit: glad i skipped thru, no one here knows anything about cars and if they do they dont care to help. Sheesh...

Edit 2: pm me if you like.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Mar 23, 2015, 12:22:18 AM
"
ThorOtheBIG wrote:
Solwitch, I skipped ahead a few pages. Take a look at this:

When your car is PARKED your A/C is not cold.

When your car is IN MOTION your A/C is cold.

The A/C uses a sort of radiator (condenser) to help cool the freon. When you are PARKED you are at ZERO miles an hour. Which means there is no air flowing through the condenser. When you are in motion you are above zero miles an hour meaning that there is air flowing through the condenser. Your condenser will have an electric fan on the front of it which should kick on when you turn on your A/C. (side note: have you ever heard of someone recommending that you turn on your A/C when you are overheating? It forces an electric fan on (depending on make/model)). If this fan does not run when you have your A/C on this is your problem. Depending on make/model the fan may run constantly or intermittently when the A/C is on.

Again, I skipped ahead but on your first diagnosis I would check out that this fan has power. Check the fuses/wires/fan itself.

I hope you read this I will check again on this thread tmo. Good luck, sweet prince.

Edit: glad i skipped thru, no one here knows anything about cars and if they do they dont care to help. Sheesh...

Edit 2: pm me if you like.

So the car Ac has a dehumidifier that I accidently turned on. This is what the mechanic is saying.... I have extra 5 year warranty, gap but I'm thinking changing the car... I have till Wednesday. So the Ac works completely fine now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info