Car enthusiast thread (LOL)

you have yr own tennis court? that's much more impressive than any car (y)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
The problem with having a tennis court would be the obligation to use it.

I don't think my knees are up to the challenge.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
The problem with having a tennis court would be the obligation to use it.

I don't think my knees are up to the challenge.

My mum has that problem. She still insists on playing
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
also that whole I fell in love with it because of gran turismo...rlly dude? you sound like my brother in law. Don't worry he's just as bad, if its not in GT or Forza he has no fkn clue how it works.

I about had a spasm when I saw my car in Gran Turismo V (DLC only) and I was like 'wait, HOW much horsepower?!'

...I only bought it because I like the colour blue and I wanted a Golf.

:) say it aint so
If I had a viable choice I would have gone for an RX-7 instead, but trying to find a series 8 with low KMs and a good service history is impossible in NZ.

And by low, I mean <50k (NZ dealers tout anything under 150k as "Low KMS!!!!!")
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
Patrae wrote:
Not bad!

I wish I was over in the US so I could have a bit of a tinker with my car and not have the government tell me I'm making too many carbon dioxides...

Fellow Japanese coupé fan here too! I drive a Mazda RX-8 - most fun I've had in a car, something about the driving position and the handling that just makes you feel like you're part of the car.

*RX-8 owner high five*

That's my one! Limited edition (Evolve model if you're interested)
Last edited by Patrae on Mar 26, 2015, 7:06:45 PM
Welcome to the club ^.^ of sexy cars.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I hope you guys keep a good eye on your oil levels. I was thinking of getting a rotary myself but I just cant trust previous owners.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Cars are boring.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info