How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

"
reimur wrote:
I regret supporting this game. After 3 years they still have not honored their agreement with me for the unique item.

Not sure what the agreement was, but is it really that important? If you are giving 1k to the game, you are doing that to support them.

"
reimur wrote:

They're rolling in money now.

Yeah, so? That was the idea, no? What would you rather like, for them to struggle, be on a verge of bankruptcy? I hope they are rolling with money. Many millions more $ I wish on them. That only means one thing, more content for players.

"
reimur wrote:

Honestly, I'd rather have my $1000 back at this point. They don't care about their supporters.

Thats like seeing a movie 1000 times, and asking for your money back.
"
Achilles82 wrote:
Thats like seeing a movie 1000 times, and asking for your money back.

It's more like paying $1,000 to see a single film, and then getting kicked out after the trailers and advertisements finish playing. Although the example isn't really anything similar to the actual situation, so it's a pretty bad comparison.

Although, at least in my opinion, supporting something only because you wanted something they advertised and not because you genuinely wanted to support the game, then saying you'd rather you hadn't supported at all, is worse than them not giving it to you in the first place. You're a supporter, not a consumer. GGG have their backlogs, there have been many stories of people who have had difficulty creating their uniques because of the fact that staff is/was low and they can't handle hundreds of people at a time. Creating shitty uniques that supporters plead for takes a backseat to making the game playable and releasing new content, sorry to say.

Spoiler

Also, am I the only one tired of seeing a shit load of necro'd threads on the first page every day? No? Alright then.
120$ just to have enough tabs to feel comfortable, 20$ as a gift/support.

No regrets. Not planning to spend more, there are many other games too.
Last edited by Rexeos on Dec 18, 2016, 8:02:14 PM
I looked and across 2 accounts its over 2k. well worth it.

no regrets
"
reimur wrote:
I regret supporting this game. After 3 years they still have not honored their agreement with me for the unique item. They're rolling in money now. Honestly, I'd rather have my $1000 back at this point. They don't care about their supporters.
What ? Youre STILL waiting for your unique to be made ? Thats really unacceptable unless your items is quite broken (which is surprising considering how Aegis, Mjolner, etc got through the design teams testing).
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Zero. It's free after all
Well.. £150 ish I'd say.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
reimur wrote:
I regret supporting this game. After 3 years they still have not honored their agreement with me for the unique item. They're rolling in money now. Honestly, I'd rather have my $1000 back at this point. They don't care about their supporters.
What ? Youre STILL waiting for your unique to be made ? Thats really unacceptable unless your items is quite broken (which is surprising considering how Aegis, Mjolner, etc got through the design teams testing).

they heavily underestimated the volume of supporters that would buy the make a unique pack and there has been a back log ever since.

this is why they stopped offering it as an option in the recent top tier packs. making balanced uniques is difficult enough .. make balanced uniques for players who probably have no idea how to balance shit .. is REALLLLLLLY difficult.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Dec 19, 2016, 7:43:12 AM
I bought a chimera pack yestoday.

no regrets

sorta

mebe
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Don't really know x'D think about 400/500 ish maybe more :') lost track tbh
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D