How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

"
Cyzax wrote:
Got 77 stash tabs. No regrets at all... The game is great, so of.c. one should support the makers of it :-)

I just wish I could return some of my previous purchases so I can buy PoE Royal Edition =(
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
At least 500 euro....
but i was stupid and misses the closed beta supporter packs (the ones with the kiwi inside) :(
Last edited by Hyron on Mar 30, 2015, 4:40:32 AM
I'm now up to $ 50 - 55, which is what I would pay for A-grade game if I wanted/like it. I bought basic bronze pack to get myself into BETA and bought few stashes, here and there. No money spent on cosmetic micro-transactions as those are futile.
More than 100$ and I'll probably spend even more once Act4 launches. Not proud of it obviously but no regrets either.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Many hundreds of dollars

Ragrets:

Spoiler
IGN: VistaChris
something like 160-170$? not many regrets, basically only regret i have is that i picked up seraph shield skin two days ago and it wasn't worth / wasn't what i wanted. so the only regret is misplacing the points but not the $.
Last edited by myndzha on Mar 30, 2015, 6:43:58 AM
I think I am getting close to 400$. Not regretting a single thing.

My Scion looks sexy as hell in her new Steam outfit. love it!

now, how about that Totem Skin for Spell Totem and buy-able Hideout layouts? (got some money burning!)
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
VistaChris wrote:
Many hundreds of dollars

Ragrets:

Spoiler

Why would you spend hundreds of dollars in buying orbs of regrets? it's bannable you know.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Hyron wrote:
At least 500 euro....
but i was stupid and misses the closed beta supporter packs (the ones with the kiwi inside) :(

And people making fun of muricans wasting money on buying pixels and instead of buy games to play they throw money at streamers to "watch someone else playing video games".

Welcome to PoE.
Now I'm up to $75 spent, because my Karma Koin card that's worth $25 Canadian Dollars was finally accepted for the purchase of a 200 points pack =)

I also used a credit card to get another 200 point pack to buy the Arcane Armour pack that was briefly on sale earlier today. Fortuitous day for PoE shopping! The Arcane Armour set returned on sale faster than I anticipated.

edit: In another fortunate turn of events, I got this after I used my Karma Koin =)

Last edited by Samwell_Tarly on Apr 10, 2015, 9:39:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info