How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

I have played only a month, and I have just reached $320. And I don't know how, but it'sK.
“It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence."
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2016, 5:16:28 PM
Congrats if you like it and wanted to donate.^^

Have some cookies. ;)

And if i would have regrets i wouldnt have spend anything on this game, so no, no regrets.
I think GGG is a great company and POE is really a addicting game. Also GGG have incredible customer support! This game has incredible potential and gets a lot of things right for an RPG. Hope they will continue to improve it.
“It's only when you see a mosquito land on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without violence."
Last edited by IanWFH on Mar 9, 2015, 1:55:38 PM
Happy of my Divine and Closed beta
sad of my champion
regret apprentice

Divine and CB were because i enjoyed the game and i wanted to thank GGG
Champion was to encourage them on the way they told us they wanted to go
Apprentice was the last chance i gave em to get back on the right path
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I've spent some €, as much as Diablo III cost when it was released (since I figured, if I shelled out money for this disappointing piece of work (personal opinion, you're entitled to like DIII and PoE ), I might as well spend the same amount on PoE, which by now I have played so many hours more.
Regrets? Yes. That I can't afford to spend more at the moment.

Thank you for supporting the Game,OP.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Spent more than enough and plan to get an Act 4 support pack when they are available.
No regrets.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
6 stash tabs, no regret.
around 50$. i will buy a 50$ supporter pack when act4 is released
I am a cheap arse who never spends money on cosmetic stuff etc in games. I thought I would only ever buy a few stash tabs on poe, but here I am running around in my shiny armour. :P

Also, I have 5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info