How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Hyron wrote:
At least 500 euro....
but i was stupid and misses the closed beta supporter packs (the ones with the kiwi inside) :(

And people making fun of muricans wasting money on buying pixels and instead of buy games to play they throw money at streamers to "watch someone else playing video games".

throwing money at streamer is crazy imo. get a real job right?
I think the last time I counted it was around $600

NO REGRETS!

lol
S L O W E R
Grandmaster supporter x 2.

Worth every penny.
I spent around 30$. First 10$ back in closed beta for the access, then I think 20$ to buy 5stash tabs and some cosmetic mtx. No regrets. If I come across some money I can spare, I will be happy to support GGG again.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
My math is bad, but looking forward to the next set of Supporter Packs.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Edit - Yay post expire into double post :(
Don't hurt me.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Apr 11, 2015, 12:04:13 AM
some stash tabs, not reaching out for my credit card unless i can break thru the level 90 barrier on my char. Grind for few days, 0% reset, thousands funny ways to die in POE. I am a realistic man, i enjoy, i pay, i dont, that's it.
Recently started, not even level 30 on standard league. I just started season with a new character.

Proud to say I bought breachloard supporter pack for 60$. 550 credit I spent for elite stash tab bundle, as well as special stash tab bundle.

I regret buying two mystery boxes. Totally not worth it imo. I would rather save credit for cool armor or skill effect. BUt thats only 60 credit, its two cups of coffie in starbucks.

Other then that , happy to contribute, and will spend in future. Not much, but maybe I will treat myself 50$ once a year.
I regret supporting this game. After 3 years they still have not honored their agreement with me for the unique item. They're rolling in money now. Honestly, I'd rather have my $1000 back at this point. They don't care about their supporters.
Spent around £150 on premium stash tabs and a currency tab. I regret playing the first 65 odd levels and getting roped into thinking the game was fun all the way through before reaching the end game and realising it isn't. Also regret buying some stash tabs before figuring out there was sales.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info