How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

3-4K, no regret buying the packs, but i regret that i didnt start the game earlier (ofc for the older packs aswell) and i regret buying all those RNG boxes T.T.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Dec 21, 2016, 4:32:11 AM
probably enough.... i cant seem to find a reason to buy above minotuar... i already have better looking version of everything in the current packs
Maybe 250$, no regrets. will buy more stuff later. Mostly weapon and skill effects.
I guess it's around 2500 dollars, aka 2250 euro or so, which for me is a lot of money but it has been absolutely worth it. I only skipped one league since release (Prophecy), but even having more fun every league, last league I've played the most I ever did and this league for me is what the core of an ARPG is about : decimating hordes of monsters the way you want !

Most of my points went to stash tabs I guess, have around 220 now :D
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 22, 2016, 5:22:40 AM
$260, and I don't regret any of it. Mostly bought stash tab but some armours too.
I dont' know. A lot. Don't regret any of it and will continue to support as long as the content keeps coming. Best game I've ever played.
Around $50. Wish skins and stuff were cheaper. I'm the type that likes to get everything or nothing. And taking them off and putting them on is such a pain.

No regrets, but no motivation to spend more. Unless they do something real clever with map storage tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info