How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

Although I didn't spend much, I donated as much as I could and I'm glad I did. Unfortunately, there are players that don't have enough money to donate, or to buy similar games, so they are able to enjoy this great game for free thanks to all of us who can and did donate, and that is a very nice thing. Plus you get to buy some nice MTXs!

I haven't played any other game with such a great community and customer support. Devs are always finding ways to make this game even more enjoyable to us, even tho we sometimes don't agree with their decisions. I'm sure it's not an easy job to make all the right decisions all the time, and finance without big sponsors and stuff. No regrets at all. If you did donate money, it implies that you enjoyed the game, and that should be the main purpose of it!

$200

No regrets i'm not a child/woman.

Plus my D3 cash out money paid for it so it was like found money.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 9, 2015, 2:53:11 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
$200

No regrets i'm not a child/woman.

Plus my D3 cash out money paid for it so it was like found money.

Whats so bad about children and women?
They always have regrets. "i shouldnt have dated that guy" etc
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Well, i had a similar thought about kissing some chubby chick before. So dont be sexist.
I think I spent over 100 U.S dollars. No regrets. Planning on spending money on the next supporter pack if it looks good.
Permanent Hardcore only.
$200 ish, well worth it tbh
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Well, i had a similar thought about kissing some chubby chick before. So dont be sexist.

I'm not sexist. I said women and children
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I'm not sexist. I said women and children

So according to you im a woman then. OK.
I've forked over about 15c per hour of entertainment so far, so I have to admit that I probably should cough up a bit more.

Regrets? I've had a few, but - then again - too few to mention.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info