How much money have you spent on this game? Any Ragrets?

"
I bought a chimera pack yestoday.

no regrets

sorta

mebe

Damn, I didn't know I could upgrade still, thx alot NO.

I play games for long times when the game is good. I always come back to this game. I'm glad I can support this game honestly. I don't get salty playing this game, that's a huge plus for me.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
No regrets, about 200 USD roughly?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Too much to admit - my supporter packs aren't showing up anymore, I think I might have too many!
BLAMT!
I've spent $45, I want a supporter pack but I have an extremely hard time convincing myself to spend more than $60 for this game. I'm pretty sure there's at least $100 worth of content but I want to wait until more acts are out before I go past that number
I think, like, $20 five years ago when it was in CBT. No regrets, since it was such a small sum. Nothing else beyond that. I thought then and think now that GGG's microtransactions are fucking absurdly priced.

For those that spent more, to each their own.

Charan: I thought GGG finally pissed you off enough for you to move your financial empire to another game, man. Why are you still haunting this dumb forum?
Last edited by brgillespie on Dec 19, 2016, 11:30:00 PM
"
brgillespie wrote:
I think, like, $20 five years ago when it was in CBT. No regrets, since it was such a small sum. Nothing else beyond that. I thought then and think now that GGG's microtransactions are fucking absurdly priced.

For those that spent more, to each their own.

Charan: I thought GGG finally pissed you off enough for you to move your financial empire to another game, man. Why are you still haunting this dumb forum?

I wonder the same.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
I wonder the same.

maybe there is still hope to change course of the ship to more niche waters? sadly experience says the bigger the ship the more difficult it is to change the course.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Probably around ‎€250. Not really keeping track. Maybe more now I think of it. No ragrets.
Last edited by bl3nd3d on Dec 20, 2016, 3:32:14 AM
between 500 and 1000 $, no regret.
IGN TylordRampage
Fortunately payment gateway refused to accept my credit card from the first try when I've attempted to purchase support pack.

So $0, no regrets, seems like an adequate sum for a game which I've uninstalled after a week out of frustration with disconnects, FPS drops to zero, undergeared character (thanks to horrendous RNG), difficulty surge in merciless act4, non-stop xp and loot loss, etc. etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info