Giving away 300+ EX in gear/currency STANDARD.

Nice One mate:)

Well ill give it a shot aswell.

Came back to the game after a 6 months break. been playing since release nearly and now i got back to it again. This giveaway would allow me to test 2 builds ive been dying to try for good. Kinetic blast and Mjølnoob! Would be awesome to see my PC melt away.

Atm im playing a v tanky static striker and i would like to try something more dmg based.

All the best of luck to you.

Uttoman:)
Hey,

I'm playing since beta (almost 3 years now), but my dropluck is not as good as I'd like it to be :)
I'm playing a tornado shot ranger with pretty IIQ and IIR legacy gear I still have (still no good drops...), but the damage output is not that high - I just like a bunch of items lying around on the ground. I'm not interested in the dagger to be honest, but a bit currency would help me to craft or buy a decent bow (6L) and quiver.

I hope you have a good time in real life!

PyroRanger
IGN: PyroRanger (Standard)
I've been playing for so long and my luck sucks, but someone wants to give me free items so i got that going for me which is nice.
I will participate as well!

Highest chars on this account: level 92 cycloner and level 87 RF/incinerator

1.) What would I like:
I really would like to have the sorrow thirst dagger. Who would not? ^^
Or I could use some currency as well.

2.) Why would I like to have these things:
I would like to have them because my level 92 marauder has only this awful weapon atm:
Spoiler

Because I'm not really good at trading plus I never had any real dropluck I can't affort a better weapon that suits my needs. I have traded actively a little within the last two month to equip my RF/incinerator and it was a horrible experience to play the "trading game". I will never do it again. With enough currency I would buy a legacy soultaker or a mjölner or with that dagger I would finally drop resolute technique, get accuracy + crit and play with the big boys. :)

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 27, 2015, 7:45:13 PM
Joined Feb of 13. Currently saving what I can for a mjolner but probably won't be able to afford it for a month or two. Currently have an 86 on std.

I'd be happy with any gear or currency as my gear is sub par and certainly would be upgrades to my own.
Hi there.I probably don't stand a chance along 6 pages with most players with 85+ chars ..but here's my shot.Playing since march 2013 ..leveled 2 chars up to lvl 84..never could go more because of not so end-game gear.I would only use that 6L es chest you have.Currently trying hard to get 2 Batteries so I could stop dying on 68-70 maps ..it's really annoying ..but I still have a looong road to go ..a few months probably of constant playing ..

ANyway , even if I know for sure I'll not get anything , nice of you to do that ..the game is full of scammers ..good to see that are a few people that are nice.

Cheers,
Eats_Everything
Well i play since while 2 years ago,

I do not want this gear to sell, i want this gear to make a decent dps in my char to maybe try uber i st and have alot of fun ^^
Yo, trying to get old friends back in the game. Think this will get them back on. Cheers !
I don't have a level 85 on standard yet (I will after torment ends) I'm really interested in the dagger for my current build, which is reave, and thinking about transitioning into Spectral Throw to farm Atziri. Thanks for hosting the giveaway, and GL to everyone.
Playing now over 2 years and I would use the dagger to make a Spectral Throw crit char on low life.

Have a few chars over 85 onstandard. With the dagger I think I could finally meet uber atziri.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info