Giving away 300+ EX in gear/currency STANDARD.

I would love to sign in if you let me, i'm more of a casual Player and would like to build a char to defeat atziri.
I know, I do not qualify, but ill throw in some info in case i get lucky for some reason.

Played since 31. october 2013 (1 year, 3 month). I have over 2200 hours playtime.

Started with hardcore leagues, ended up playing softcore as main league when friends quit playing.
Highes lvl char in softcore is 87 atm. Got like 3-4 others at 85.

My main "goal" in the game is to dress up a low-life-phys-wander with insane gear, over time ofc!
I am faaaaar away on getting the right gear.
Im trying to 6-link a legacy cloak of defiance i can use on the wander till i get a shavs, so far no luck.

If i get lucky getting a donation even tho i dont qualify:
I will use currency to 6 link my legacy cloak of defiance, if i get gear a 6 link would be nice or shavs, any other gear i would make a build around unless i alredy have a build for it.
Love making my own builds!

Take care!
Bad to hear that you are not enjoying the game...

Most wanted: dagger

I play since open beta (little bit over 2 years now, with an average of 4-5 hours a day playtime), have 1x89, 1x92 and 2x93 chars (if all working well, one of these are 94 today).
I have a FP witch, bow build, facebreaker and a bloodseeker build. Always tried to do a char with another weapons (swords or daggers), but until now i always faild with such build. So if i have a very very good daager as basics would be good :-))
I'am not the best player so i always need very good gear that bulds works for me...
So it would be nice if i have the luck and 'win' the dagger.

kind regards
Got a lvl 92 2x86 and some other at 65+...

Would like to get some currencys to ET-Regal this legacy amu to get a good 3rd stats into mastercraft
It would be great to get the Dagger it has nice high crit chance would be beautiful to get also the ES chest i wanted to make a CI crit Flicker Strike but i dont have the best gear for it did some bad tradings a few patches ago so i dont have currency atm to buy good gear i made lose around 100-150 ex so these items would really help me to make a great and nice build so that i have more fun while im playing.
IGN: JackDaniels
Hello OP,

I am a casual player since Open Beta.
What casual means? Well, it means that my life goes first to my work and my family (got a lovely 1 year old daughter, a 7y old boy and a full time job) and then, 1-2h in the evening to POE, the only game I play.

In 2 years I leveled 1 char, a Marauder now lvl 92 (92 levels in 2 years is an achievement for playing only 10-15h/week). I use a build with a Soul Taker and I finally did manage to get a 6L chest.

Not sure I never had more than 25ex all together...how will I use a donation of this entity? simple, to take some time out of POE.

Have fun!
I have some level 90 characters and I know how you feel about path of trading. I spent so much time farming dominus and looking at standard trading threads trying to get good deals. The thing that keeps me going is the new acts and I just know I will enjoy it and having some nice gear and by making a flicker strike build that actually works.
IGN:WitchSummonerz
I make dual wield builds.

A personal project was to create a trio of viable dual wield builds, life, CI and LL.

I had to sell my CI chest in order to complete the trio so there's a build there I can't continue. Owning your chest will allow me to continue the trilogy into act 4.

All due credit will go to you if you're willing to donate. Good luck on your search for the right game
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I am open beta player. I have level 85 character on hardcore league. My profile is private but you can look at WrinkledForeskin on poestatistics. I am interested in some items or currency. What I plan to do is use the items that you have and try them for random builds on my standard characters because I have literally nothing special in standard. I might use your currency for regular standard to regular hardcore trading. Thank you for your generosity.
Permanent Hardcore only.
may not have played for 2 years, but have played over 1k hours according to steam, have several 85+ toons. the currency would be used in conjunction with the dagger for building a toon that ive wanted to use for a while yet not been able to build, a reave dagg+shield toon. ive tried others like SRS, incini, facebreaker and such, but tried to lvl a reave toon and hit a wall with it in dps and gear and this would greatly help it get to where it can be. sorry to see ya go and the path of trade is understandable, its why I rarely trade outside of my guild.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info