Giving away 300+ EX in gear/currency STANDARD.

Count on me sir , i sent u pm
RNGesus my best friend !
My account will be 2 years old in approx 1.5 weeks, so not sure if I count for your 1st requirement... Depends when you will give away the items :P.

Anyways, I'd been playing quite some temporary leagues but lately I also like experimenting with builds on standard. For example, I've been trying a LL Aura-based Elemental TS character on a quite low budget... (Death's Harp instead of Windripper, Solaris instead of shavs :D) Anyways, your ring would help her I guess. Seeing as how your dagger, chest, helmet and both rings synergize pretty well together for a CI Flicker Strike build, I'll try that too. (if I win hehe) The build has always looked pretty cool, though quite expensive.

If it happens that I won't like any of the builds in the end, I'll most likely sell the items to fund my other builds. Building new characters has been the thing I've liked most about Path of Exile, and probably what keeps me going. That's why I often keep my old characters, so that when a new patch hits I can respec them and try some new builds.

If you still haven't fully decided if you want to quit and give away everything - Why don't you try some builds you've never tried? Use skills no one else does, or use them in new ways. (For example, I once saw someone with the concept of using Explosive Arrow not as a prolif skill, but using it with GMP, reduced duration and some AoE nodes so that you don't need prolif - you rely on the EA detonation which happen quite fast because of reduced duration. Perhaps not as effective, but seemed really fun.

Anyways, it'd be quite a pity for someone to quit just because of one aspect. Yeah the trading game can be boring, but a lot of builds can also be done without too much trading.

I hope you'll think about it and make the correct decisions, and in any case I wish you the best of luck in the future.

(Also, if you don't want to go on - thanks for doing the give away and perhaps helping someone else with his/her PoE experience. If you choose based on wealth don't choose me, as I'd say I have a decent amount of ex on standard and others could use it better.)
I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't working out for you the way that you wish it would- we have all felt that at times so I wish you goodbye but not so long as if you've put your foot in the path world, you're likely to come back at some point in the future.. at least that is the hope!

SO my tags are from open beta and I have a baby rhoa pet from back then (2+years)

I have tried to make a dagger like yours but due to the fact that my RNG is pretty bad and i cant get the rolls i need (or ets/ex), i keep rolling bow chars cause crafting bows is a sinch with the limited mods.

i levelled up a Reave gem and managed to get it 21/20 and I want to use this with a dagger such as yours; one that I have been trying to craft for ages. want to try a duelist with Bino;s for the regen aspect- have dreamt about this. tried with soultaker but that lack of crit just hurts the DPS too much.

I do not own any mirrored items and have found a Kaoms as my most covetted unique ever found.

I play everyday and map like a champ; this game was the very first game I ever downloaded onto a gaming machine cause my boyfriend was playing when I bought it and introduced me to path- I'm addicted even after all these years. I often give away most of my lvl 60 rares for free to people i see in need so to see someone else offering such a HIGH class of items to help other players is very nice to see and actually participate in :)

my account has at least 4 over 85 and a few 90+ (rangers and Mara's)

Thanks for reading!

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Jan 26, 2015, 1:16:22 PM
I have a range of dead characters in standard I've never done anything with, including a 97 shadow. Would be really cool to be able to try some dangerous shit out that I would never do in hc. Always need to sell my gear off when I die to fund new hc builds. I'd love to do a crit ci dual strike build, and would otherwise never get the chance. Not begging for anything, would just be cool to try playing a non-hc league after having to play cautiously for thousands and thousands of hours.
@UnfairMonopoly
In just over 2 years of play I have found nothing of any real value. That coupled with my lack of time(or desire, I want to play, not wheel and deal) to participate in the trading simulator means I am broke and have never had a 6L with the exception of a tabula.

Soon my wife and I will be having our second child so time will be even less for endless grinding so my chances of a decent drop diminish even more.

I would use currency to purchase some upgrades for my various builds that are lacking or the dagger to make a powerful build for a change in order to have a little more fun.

Ign: buringice
Last edited by cowboy270 on Jan 26, 2015, 8:13:39 PM
playing 2 years and got a duelist on 87
would be really thankful for some nice gear !
I have an over 85 and I've been playing since the open of open beta.

I'd probably use it to have some fun with a Volls Devotion/Mjolner build seeing as though I never had the currency to afford it before and do some Uber Atziris with it just for the fun of it. But for the most part I'd have fun with it and just test builds out.
IGN: BendieStraw
I play since open beta and would use the currency to get some equipment for only working build.
Would be nice to get some upgrades... since i got scammed all my gear by an "old friend" im running on crapitems so that level up is almost impossible.

If im the lucky one... you can contact me ingame...
IGN: EvanMe
Last edited by EvanHarder on Jan 26, 2015, 5:26:57 PM
Damn, I'd be eligible but for the fact that I haven't been playing for 2 years. NP though. Nice of you to do such a thing.

Man, the builds I could make with such a dagger.... xD
Such gear will likely remain out of my reach for the time being though :P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I haven't eaten in weeks man, my stomach hurts, and i can barely walk i'm so tired, i need that dagger.I want that dagger so i can cut some food man, i'm starving here. All my knives are dull and i can't even cut a damn tomato with them, its ridiculous. Every time i try to cut a tomato it just mashes it and turns it into mashed tomato. While everyone here wants to make builds and kill monsters and stuff, i just want to stay alive. I might die if you don't give me that dagger. I need it man, it would save my life.
Steam- squurellkiller
IGN- Sir_Loots (Standard)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info