Giving away 300+ EX in gear/currency STANDARD.

Just about 1 year of play time...

Anyway, i need to 2ex to buy a Ming's Heart ring to buff my glass cannon's dps. Or maybe 3ex for buying an amulet that can buff my resi and life...

This is for my only useful character which is a lv88 Bow Ranger...

The other main character is a scion with 3*Arc totem which is not a cannon but glassy as hell as this character is for MF in low map...

And two other bow ranger (lv70 and 56) which I gave up already.

Or maybe a few more ex that I can buy gloves and boots for building a new melee based character.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
here since the end of closed beta and have several 80+ characters and 2 or 3 over 85 on Standard, I often find myself not wanting to play on the standard league because all of my characters there get broken each league reset and I never have the proper gear to compensate for tree changes. I have never had the "luck" of finding the jackpot items and I yolo exalts almost as fast as I find them. It would be nice to have a character I felt was "complete" gear wise, and would probably get me logging on to standard more often, which would be fun since that's where my son plays.
Last edited by iamsamsara on Jan 26, 2015, 9:44:05 AM
don't usually want or accept hand-outs because I actually enjoy the slow progress and the dangling carrot that the next mob may drop an upgrade to my gear, but may make an exception and try my luck here for a very simple reason. spent the last couple of months saving my way up to 6-link my armor on my facebreaker character (lvl 90) I want to submit for my grandmaster. In all that time I only got about 480 fusings so far as I play quite casually and don't trade apart from the odd purchase, so not interested in any of the gear but if you happen to have some spare fusings you are giving away, that is what I would be using them for. apart from that the only other thing I am aiming for is saving currency to buy a better facebreaker than my 920%ish before submitting.
as for my account, my 2 year anniversary was 2 days ago :)

good luck and hopefully we get that self found league one day!
Hi,

i'd be interested in legacy items like onyx amulets with 20attributes / prisma rings with 12@res implicit. (on high ilvl bases)
Usage: ofc craft with them

other Items/currency i dont want, just give them to ppl to upgrade their gameplay.

~Doe
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I joined 2 years ago yesterday. I have multiple (4 or 5) 85+ characters on standard.

I enjoy pushing my current builds and improving them, as well as creating innovative things.

I occasionally stream and make build guides for some of my more original builds.

If I were to get any of the currency or gear, I would use it either to improve one of my existing builds or to make a new build I've been planning. I would love to have the dagger (which would either go on my dagger char, be used to make a flicker guy, or traded for Jin's claw possibly).

Anyways, I wish you the best, and I hope you'll consider me!

-Savage
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Frankly, if someone has been actively playing Standard and needs this currency, then he is doing something really, I mean REALLY wrong.
Hey it's a shame you are leaving, but you should of course not stay if you isn't having fun any longer.

It is a pretty sick (read as: really sick) dagger and other stuff you got. In ambush i played a little and managed to get myself a shavs and stuff, but not really a great dagger (im still using bino's). Though when i merged to standard ive been playing there with a lot of different characters trying to save up for an awesome dagger, but its just taking ages to gather currency in standard compared to temporal leagues, so i am playing in temporal leagues and getting currency so it can merge back to standard... although i just want to upgrade my standard char. So... well i dont think gratefull covers it, but having a dagger like yours would make my character melt through the mobs.

Btw im very thankfull you are giving away your stuff to other people, and not doing doing the same as other more shady people do.

On a side note, is it confirmed the paid leagues are coming this year? Would be pretty amazing.
Good day EveningPrimroseAmber,

First, its sad a player quits from this game.
If i coud convince you to keep you gear and stay playing, i woud.

Second, i'm dutch, so english is not my native language.

You can check my account for details.

I played lot of builds, but just (6month) got to dagger builds.

Played dual sporker back in the days, played 2 groundslam marauders, life scion phys ST (2handed), etc.

my first dagger build was bino molten strike build, and i liked it a lott.
Char after bino molten strike, was tornado shot build.
Tonado shot is getting a little dull, so i startet crit dagger build.
the build i follow is "Vulcan's Exemplar" Venomous Crit Dual Strike with Bino/Snakebite/Catalyst by wraithe_au.

I have crafted a 300 dps dagger and use it in combo whit bino.
I cant imagne wat a mirrord dagger woud do, its just a dream to own one like that, probely stays a dream. Lets stay longer in my dream, after i finish this build, i woud defenitly go try a low life st build or something whit flicker strike. Bzzz Bzzz. O my clock, got to go to work. I play mostly between 17:00 en 22:00 (europian time).

Anyway, i wish you good luke in wat ever you gonna do.
Nice to see there are still people who willing to give to other people.

I wish you all good luke and my the one who needs it the most win!!

Poe4life
Dagger deserves vaal orb so don't give it to me :))
If you have few thousand alts then i'm perfect candidate for them beacuse i have gambling problems, if not, good luck and +1000 for this thread !
Hi i got 2 years old account i got lvl 84 and 81 characters + some 70+ characters i would use the currency or that gear to make my dream build what is low life spectral throw build i love it so much but never had opportunity to make alot of currency for the gear. i know that dagger isnt the best for LL ST but i could try flicker also :) GL to you all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info