Giving away 300+ EX in gear/currency STANDARD.

"
Sometime this year paid leagues are coming out aswell as act 4 and im sick of "path of trading" the community is....(lmao) and other details not worth going into (Because i'd most likely get reported for flame lel)

If your account is over 2 years old, not private and you have a 85+ char on standard and you can explain to me what you need the gear for/what you'd use currency on, you can have the chance to win pure currency or gear like the following:

(This is some of my mains gear before i quit over 18 months ago)

I have no desire to come back until paid leagues are out where i can just play the game by myself and enjoy it.

I will be in global chat giving away currency to new players too later on today.

I did try to come back multiple times and i'd get people trying to buy my 200+ ex dagger for like 120 ex...just cant be bothered anymore quite frankly.

Edit::: Not sure if this is the right place for a giveaway but if an admin or mod wants to move it feel free.

Moneyz, can I has it? I'd use it and abuse it. My truth has been revealed.
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Feb 17, 2015, 12:47:10 AM
I've got an 85 in standard. I've actually had a couple others, but deleted those for the names =/

I will take some of the most useless skills. AND MAKE THEM GOOD. (IE Shock Nova)

gear has always been an issue with the builds I try to make. Mostly cause I'm always scared of them not working. Or they feel like it falls off some way through.

Gear or currency, I'll take either or.
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
acquiring a dagger like this takes years if you're not into flipping. That's why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info