Giving away 300+ EX in gear/currency STANDARD.

Sometime this year paid leagues are coming out aswell as act 4 and im sick of "path of trading" the community is....(lmao) and other details not worth going into (Because i'd most likely get reported for flame lel)

If your account is over 2 years old, not private and you have a 85+ char on standard and you can explain to me what you need the gear for/what you'd use currency on, you can have the chance to win pure currency or gear like the following:

(This is some of my mains gear before i quit over 18 months ago)

I have no desire to come back until paid leagues are out where i can just play the game by myself and enjoy it.

I will be in global chat giving away currency to new players too later on today.

I did try to come back multiple times and i'd get people trying to buy my 200+ ex dagger for like 120 ex...just cant be bothered anymore quite frankly.

Edit::: Not sure if this is the right place for a giveaway but if an admin or mod wants to move it feel free.

The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
Last edited by EveningPrimroseAmber on Jan 26, 2015, 7:56:21 AM
I'll bite.

playing 2 years and have a few 85+ on standard.

I would use the currency to craft a project i had in mind since the crafters came out and that is to make a haku 6L weapon to maximize lvling empower/enhance gems :P

if i would get the gear, i'd use some of it as upgrades on my own build i play now :) and i would donate the 6L to one of my guildies who still doesnt have a 6L :P
This world is an illusion, Exile!
nice dagger , and nice give away, that's really generous.

PS : I won't apply since I dislike dagger build
IGN TylordRampage
Been here since the start of open beta, have one lvl 85+ because I'm very casual.

Now I don't really need all the extra-fancy stuff(since I don't have the currency to buy replacement gear in case a build gets broken with nerfs) except for a mjolnir and or a windripper(preferably legacy) to play the builds that are available to those items.
Even if you only lend me the mjolnir and windripper, I'll be fine with that. I just want to play the builds without collecting 60-70 bleeding exalts to unlock the option.

Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Been here since the start of open beta, have one lvl 85+ because I'm very casual.

Now I don't really need all the extra-fancy stuff(since I don't have the currency to buy replacement gear in case a build gets broken with nerfs) except for a mjolnir and or a windripper(preferably legacy) to play the builds that are available to those items.
Even if you only lend me the mjolnir and windripper, I'll be fine with that. I just want to play the builds without collecting 60-70 bleeding exalts to unlock the option.

Bummer your profile is private isn't it?

@op, gl with this give-away, i always advice to just keep it in a stash tab because you never know what the future brings. Other then that, i don't require anything but thx for the offer :).

(ci lightning striker, that's a classic)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Sorry to see you go primrose, good luck with real life. Hope you can come back one day and enjoy the game again.

Spoiler
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Last edited by Wadjet on Jan 26, 2015, 8:08:04 AM
sign me up :D
im playing since beta and never really had anything valuable :V 20ex currency was my top end yet~

the chest and the dagger sure look nice but i guess there are people out there being able to put them to better use than me :)

oh yeah. explenation part... uhm i whould use the es chest for my ci discherger :D

im planning on never really playing thempleagues again anyway once i get my shavs there (only reason im playing it. its cheaper ;D)
Last edited by iHaku on Jan 26, 2015, 8:14:33 AM
wish i had one of those sexy daggers but its boring to play the trade game just to buy a best in slot item.
Last edited by bloody1001 on May 6, 2015, 7:45:38 AM
If you overlook the 2 year requirement, I've been playing for 1 year and a few months and have a riped lvl 85 from beyond.

I'd use the currency to make all the builds I've wanted to. I'm usually a little below the average player on currency due to making builds with unusual skills.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Jan 26, 2015, 8:15:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info