Giving away 300+ EX in gear/currency STANDARD.

Sent you a pm :)

Good luck with the giveaway. Hope to see you back soon.
only 1 year here, but dagger is nice
I probably won't qualify since I don't have an 85+ on standard (do have an 83 though)... which is kinda my point.

I really don't follow build guides a lot, maybe just comparing my skill trees, but that's probably it. Anyway, the constant theorycrafting and the frustation and failure that comes with it is why I kinda have an on and off thing with this game, and why I never reached a high level. I never played for max level, or for the races, or for the constant faceroll of mobs. Just getting an interesting idea in your head and working with it until it fails or once I get bored of it.

But for just once, do I want to get a taste of a 6L I will never probably have, or for mirrored stuff that lets you reach 7 to 8 digits of tooltip, on a build that you yourself has created. There's probably no better feeling than achieving the highest potential a build can get... and yours will probably get me there a huge step.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
A question to the OP, can you provide a link for the "payed league's coming in a year's time" thing?

Would be interested to read up on that, since i haven't seen that mentioned in over a year and a half.

Also if you have the possibility, you could donate your stuff to a mate so he can play with it, then you still have access to it if you wanna play your character again in the future.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'll bite too.
Been playing since closed beta. I always focussed on 1 char.
My char after open beta was a dual wield claw shadow.
At that time i didn't know it was going to be brutal.
After lots of blood,sweat and tears i got to level 91.
Full evasion, block, dodge en spell dodge. The character was finished and playable.
I survived a lot of passive resets and usually came out stronger. Nowhere as strong as cookie cutter builds but it was my own build and i could do pretty well.

Then 1.3 came. Character ruined. And i didnt't really have anything to show on normal.
Never found a tier 1 unique. I found a hand full of exalted orbs but i wasted them trying to craft claws.

I did start over on torment. And its going pretty good.
However the league will end in 1 or 2 months and then it's back to being poor on standard :p
Would be nice to have some currency or awesome weapon to finally make a gg build. With a dagger like yours i could respec my shadow and rebuild him.
Last edited by ThorWulf on Jan 26, 2015, 8:31:26 AM
I want to take part in your giveaway.

My account was created during the open beta, which should be around 2 years (im not sure) ago and my shadow reached 92 a few weeks ago.

Since Im poor, Id spent the currency to upgrade my gear, for example buying 6links or capping my resistances on twinks.
I need this gear to RMT it asap. Got children to feed. Playing too much computer games, have no time to work. Wife's not happy too.
Please.

P.S.
Also currency. It sells better.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Jan 26, 2015, 8:36:25 AM
I will participate as well !

I would like the dagger and thats it ;

I will use it to have fun and maybe see atziri for the first time face to face ( Really , I coudn`t do maps higher then 74 ) ... that dagger will bring to life my level 89 standard char.
I'd like to enter too (for qualification just check my profile)

Why should you choose someone like me? Hmm, because i am not a forum troll and i am not whining about everything constantly like many others do here - i try to be positive and contructive with my postings.

If you would choose me i would use the currency to make a new build i have planned out, which needs/benefits from a lvl 4 empower and a lvl 4 enhance in it's main link, which is quite expansive.

I never wanted to get a shavs/mjolner/legacys or other OP items just to create/copy a main stream build - this isn't fun for me at all.

Unfortunately i don't have the time to grind/trade that much to reach my goals in an appropirate amount of time, because i am a student in my final exams, have a job and a real life :)

Thank you for doing this for the community and i hope you will come back soon!
Last edited by Wiesl_1404 on Jan 26, 2015, 8:42:48 AM
Hey there,
I'd like to participate as well! I started long ago on poe:

StephanLogan
Last Visited:
26 de enero de 2015
Total Forum Posts:
1974 (2.59 posts per day)

First on standard and then played temp leagues, domination / ambush / torment.
My characters on STD are:

MsHarkonen
Level 84 Scion
Standard League

HerMikhail
Level 93 Marauder
Standard League

DarknessUnlimited
Level 80 Templar
Standard League

HerMindness
Level 82 Witch
Standard League

A_Mindscape
Level 90 Ranger
Standard League

MsSophitia
Level 93 Witch
Standard League

And many 65-79 mostly from hardcore leagues. I'd like the ítems / currency to make a nice build I got on mind hybrid coc / physical dmg, not the massive spells that roams aroundthere. Sadly those ítems are highly demanded atm, so the Price have risen a lot.

Sorry to hear another player leaves the game, gl wherever u go and hope a coming back on act4!

Regards
Last edited by StephanLogan on Jan 26, 2015, 8:48:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info