Finishing Touches: My map design [Cancelled]

Instead of spiders and devourers go for plummeting ursas and devourers. Oh, the horror...
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Sounds like a fun map if you are not playing HC.
please add freeze resist for bosses or we will just have freeze cheese trivializing the content
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Dec 31, 2014, 12:27:48 PM
Instead of 3 uniques;

3 uniques based on the following criteria;

100% chance of 2 uniques from tiers 2-4, and a separate roll for: 10% chance of unique from tier 1. Tweak 10% chance as is balanced, per you and devs.

Personally, I'd love to run that map. It'd be a blast! RF + manual IC seems like a natural choice. Ice nova for EE and to stop Devourer instasplortch.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
Add 'all devourers have Phylacteral Link mod' for maximum butthurt
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Guaranteed Acuity drop?
FullBlownDaddy would like to remind I_NO that she should go back to the drawing board, please and thank you.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
FullBlownDaddy would like to remind I_NO that she should go back to the drawing board, please and thank you.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy

No.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 31, 2014, 1:16:02 PM
"
"

Peace, FullBlownDaddy

No.

FullBlownDaddy here. I see that you do not appreciate valuable critique, so FullBlownDaddy shall not provide it.

Peace, FullBlownDaddy
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
"
"

Peace, FullBlownDaddy

No.

Add charges to mobs and/or bosses every minute.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info