Finishing Touches: My map design [Cancelled]

A sadists creation for sure.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
Are there any elemental monsters or can we use Goddamnitsdark in there?

Gotterdamerung ftw?

Also

"
Antnee wrote:
Has any of this been run by the design team?
In Otter Darkness
Spoiler

Area is inhabitated by Otters :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
iMbaQ wrote:
A sadists creation for sure.

It was intended for a lot of deaths yes <.< but the very first design made a lot of people upset and even PM'd me some horrible things lmao

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Cergic wrote:
I'd never, ever do that map, due to Devourers and spiders only. I've lost count on how many high-end tanky characters i've seen reep to flashattacks originating from 6-10 devourers all at once (myself included).

The map boss battles sound great as heck though, and it makes the map almost like baby-atziri in terms of stages which is fun as heck.

Not sure how disgusting it is to have a boss drop 3 uniques fixed, either. If you manage to break the wall for this map, it'll prove disgustingly profitable.

Shed some designer-light upon me and i might be taught and converted!

That was the intention was for people to be afraid of running the map haha as for the unique thingie I may remove that too =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Why would anyone want to run a super rippy map like that just to get 2 of the hundreds of underwhelming unique's in this game? Epeen much? I don't get it. Good luck with getting that through submissions though :D
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
"
Taiberius wrote:
Why would anyone want to run a super rippy map like that just to get 2 of the hundreds of underwhelming unique's in this game? Epeen much? I don't get it. Good luck with getting that through submissions though :D

It's been accepted just needs tweaking. Entire point of finishing touches is for community opinions and as I can see a lot of people are STILL upset haha. You all are really afraid of devourers which was the intention. To be afraid and pussy out? Possibly

Also
Money does wonders =o

However the devs are very picky when it comes to ''taking'' submissions in ''priority'' like barvius is at year 2 and his unique isn't out yet either which I'm not going to discuss his but you get the point =x latest update I had was ''Likely act IV or within the area''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 31, 2014, 11:03:08 AM
Seems fair. Guaranteed drops have to have a high risk associated with them in poe.
It is good for this game to have extreme things in it so that players of all levels have goals to shoot for.
Will the final devourer shoot giant fire-discharge balls like orchard boss or lightning balls like the corruption one?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
mucker wrote:
Seems fair. Guaranteed drops have to have a high risk associated with them in poe.
It is good for this game to have extreme things in it so that players of all levels have goals to shoot for.
Will the final devourer shoot giant fire-discharge balls like orchard boss or lightning balls like the corruption one?

I'm still working on that =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Don't like the idea of an 81 map. That really downgrades other designers projects. If... IF... they go with a possible 81 there better be a huge downside attached to it.

Well I guess: "Area is inhabited by Spiders and Devourers" is kind of a downside. ^^
I can hear hundreds of players crying already because their toon was eaten alive by a bunch of lvl. 81 magic & rare Devourers. I really like the idea, MORE items for my cute little standard league! :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info