Darkness twisting me around
There is nothing I can done
This world doesn't spin
It just turns itself around... and around
The night chokes tight
In the nerves''

"There is nothing I can done"

That could so be a meme.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jan 27, 2015, 1:12:59 PM
"
ghamadvar wrote:
Yeah. Or: Just run the map. Kill one by one. Done. Killing mobs - It's the purpose of playing a map. How you do it is up to you.

I think that gathering all will be harder than killing smaller groups. Flicker-Strike Bosses, Devourers and so on ... nothing you want to have behind you in huge bulks when you suddenly run into a dead end. Not mentioning the secret power of the weak coding. Good luck pulling 100 mobs with complex movement styles through a map with narrow passages ;)

As long as when I hit that dead end I have Vaal Spark charged up, well then its their own fault for charging me mindlessly.
That's Gandalf-Style then TRV. And that should always be rewarded ;)
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
bump. oh and btw, all the bosses have P. Link
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:

LOL everyone would fucking cry in a corner.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

LOL everyone would fucking cry in a corner.

whats better than that?!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
p. Link is one of the few things in this game I just can't get behind. It's not challenging, not fun, and provides no tangible benefit. It is the only thing I always skip unless they came out of a box. Not because hard, but because there are some not so many minutes on this earth and chasing my tail isn't how I want spend them. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info