Finishing Touches: My map design [Cancelled]

"
yungwhiz wrote:
"
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Thats $1000 in real money spent for "i got a maelstrom of chaos and a dusktoe but hey my epeen is longer than yours LOOK AT IT"

I bet you wish you could afford to pay GGG that much to create your own map. ;)

Half true. I DO wish I could afford to throw around a grand whenever I wanted. I DONT wish to spend it on a map.

Well, it is a donation, nothing more. The make a map part is a bonus people get for making a donation.
"
Well, it is a donation, nothing more. The make a map part is a bonus people get for making a donation.

Technically maybe, but actually most people usually buy it for bonus stuff and cosmetics stuff.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
I have pretty much the same feedback last time I saw this map. The darkness theme is cool. The rest of it needs work.

The thing that's cool about the darkness theme is that changing what you can see has the potential to change how you play. Light gives information and depriving players of information changes the decision-making process. Things like Devourers can't be seen even in the light, so how exactly does the darkness change anything? Might as well include water elementals and zombies, too... as long as you're looking for monsters that play exactly the same regardless of how much light is available.

Anything that is not within your light radius is shrouded(http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodlines_mod#Bloodline_affixes)? or maybe everything outside of light radius will just appear as devourers but the map can contain other types. That way people can activate their defenses only to walk up to a harmless zombie and then a real devourer whacks them from behind. ;)
@I_NO: How high are the chances this will be in the game like it is planned here? Any feedback from GGG already?
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
@I_NO: How high are the chances this will be in the game like it is planned here? Any feedback from GGG already?

Base design has already been accepted; All I got was ''Likely around act IV''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Awesome! Maybe the start of some real "Risk and reward" in POE. Can't wait.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Cmon make it PURE devourers only to make these people cry imo
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Jan 26, 2015, 4:32:56 AM
"
some GG ass map

<3 you I_NO
Gonna run this at lvl 73 because why not free boost to 78 maps

Spoiler
:'), gratz btw looks like fun

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"This place will be the death of you!" <- should be the flavor text.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info