Finishing Touches: My map design [Cancelled]

Well anymore of the concerns of the map please tell me =x
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
ffs everytime i see the name of this thread i read "fishing touches". gg, chrillson
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung
Plz add this Meta-Nemesis mod to all enemies. "Spawns Dominus on Death"
"
I'm still working on the theme xD

Readding Corrupting blood and Temp shield I really don't see the issue with the two.

Yes! ;)

And you put in the light stones! I love the map. All the best to you!
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
ghamadvar wrote:
"
I'm still working on the theme xD

Readding Corrupting blood and Temp shield I really don't see the issue with the two.

Yes! ;)

And you put in the light stones! I love the map. All the best to you!

xD

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thats $1000 in real money spent for "i got a maelstrom of chaos and a dusktoe but hey my epeen is longer than yours LOOK AT IT"
This map sounds awesome.

Yes, I'm speaking as a HC only player. Yes, I'm a masochist and love it. Bring on the pain baby. This is dangerous, RIP-y as fuck, and it sounds FUN.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
"
yungwhiz wrote:
Thats $1000 in real money spent for "i got a maelstrom of chaos and a dusktoe but hey my epeen is longer than yours LOOK AT IT"

I bet you wish you could afford to pay GGG that much to create your own map. ;)
I want the original back =( you cattered to the people who cried it was too hard sister. This is pretty much holding your hand nao.
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Jan 6, 2015, 11:22:25 AM
"
"
yungwhiz wrote:

I bet you wish you could afford to pay GGG that much to create your own map. ;)

if i was to design a map it would be like a volcano of some sort. idk about what i would include next though lol.

but high lvl unique map with devourers is a hillarious and brilliant idea imo. tears will flow
"Individuation ends when emptiness and form become one" Carl Gustav Jung

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info