POHX IS BACK Inform Me If you Want Updates! Fire Witch! 18k+ Dps. ( Youtube Vid Included )

"
Zepepsico wrote:
Quick question about the Searing Staff:

I just happened to have one, and started playing your build. But when I wanted to craft more sockets (only have 3), I realised (after a few wasted orbs....) that the ilvl of this unique is 27, hence 3 socket max???
How did you manage to get 6 sockets on it??

It was a drop off high level content
That seems dumb why would they have the same stats same lvl but different item level?
"
Grunergeist wrote:
That seems dumb why would they have the same stats same lvl but different item level?

That's how all items are in this game lol
There's somewhere you can see how much ilvl you need for x sockets and links or you just know by experience?
Been thinking about leveling a witch based around this build, Is it really that bad off in high level maps as some people are saying in this thread?
Why do you get Eldrich Battery if you are not stacking Energy Shield items?
"
uit wrote:
Why do you get Eldrich Battery if you are not stacking Energy Shield items?

Discipline alone adds over 35 MP/s then when you pair it with maximum mana nodes depending on where you went, it just ends up being an insane amount of regeneration

This is including your mana regeneration passives of course
Last edited by Pohx on Feb 10, 2013, 7:38:11 PM
Thank you.

I have a Seariong Touch. I have Fireball + Fork + FMP.

Is fire penetration the best 4 gem?

or maybe faster projectiles or faster casting?
is there a reason you dont get the 42% fire damage from the Immolation nodes early on?
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco wrote:
is there a reason you dont get the 42% fire damage from the Immolation nodes early on?

Probably just forgot to add them in lol xD
I pick them up right after I get my first Hp Nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info