POHX IS BACK Inform Me If you Want Updates! Fire Witch! 18k+ Dps. ( Youtube Vid Included )

"
Madbeats wrote:
I followed this guide (back when it was relevant months ago), had better gear/Searing then you.. and around level 65~ this build started falling off, I think being a caster AND using molten shield is extremely awkward as well I think you need to look deeper into this "build" and make some serious changes.

Yeah, i'll definitely have to revise a few things, it was mainly for the armor boost xD
I also love an update.
Iam going to start a fire witch what my new ranger reaches cruel or merciless on Nemesis.
(Already got the mage up to a certain level so don't hope a lot in the start will change)
Damn Latency issues.
Might come back in a few seasons.
Will work on trying to get an update for the skill tree out by the end of this weekend
"
Pohx wrote:
Will work on trying to get an update for the skill tree out by the end of this weekend

Thank you! Looking forward to an update, too. :)
am using this guide but leaving out a few things as i only play with a party on my witch.

Still need alot to do though looking forward to any updates of this build :)
As a member of the 'Riverside' group, I would like to state: 'We are happy our teachings have been adopted and that our visions are now the status quo, even though at the time they were met with disdain by the very powers that now employ them' - Knoodlepot, Riverside 'Pioneer'
Update update brah!
Can't really do much but update the tree, I haven't played a caster in roughly 7 months so I really couldn't tell you what skills synergise
Also waiting for an update :)
Give us that update :(
Hey I just had to say that I am absolutely in <3 with this build so far. Granted this is my second character (first was also a witch) and I'm still only in normal but I must say, great work here. I could literally count the number of times I had to use a life flask on one hand. It just destroys everything so quick they don't have a chance to hurt you. I got a good deal on a 4l searing searing touch (all I could afford) and it is def well worth it for this. Need to work on the Qgems at some point but for starting its not really necessary. For now though I'm using dual elements because I'm loving that storm call along with lightning warp for mobility (which does good damage at higher levels) and am going with enfeeble and zombies instead of flammability and spectre for the time being until I see the survivability at higher difficulties is ok. Anyways, I also would love to see and update soon before I get too much further into this build if you have time for it, but thanks for posting this and your hard work! =)
View my shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/686184
IGN: KeriaScion - xDeadRising - xxPowerRanger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info