POHX IS BACK Inform Me If you Want Updates! Fire Witch! 18k+ Dps. ( Youtube Vid Included )

If you take the wand weapon route, I assume you'd prioritize a shield correct?
What's the name of this build? Face melt Witch?

He was hit by Pohx's fireballs.
Amazing build. Now I feel like starting over with a new witch. But... could one modify this easily for ice damage or would that be a completely different story?

Don't get me wrong, I love fire! The reason why I'm contemplating switching to ice is more of a practical one (or medical, if you will): the fire effects are very overwhelming on my eyes, I barely see my enemies through all that fire. Ice effects tend to seem somewhat calmer and less confusing. But I haven't seen an ice build that piqued my interest like this one did. So I'd love to combine the two, if at all possible...
"
Elocara wrote:
Amazing build. Now I feel like starting over with a new witch. But... could one modify this easily for ice damage or would that be a completely different story?

Don't get me wrong, I love fire! The reason why I'm contemplating switching to ice is more of a practical one (or medical, if you will): the fire effects are very overwhelming on my eyes, I barely see my enemies through all that fire. Ice effects tend to seem somewhat calmer and less confusing. But I haven't seen an ice build that piqued my interest like this one did. So I'd love to combine the two, if at all possible...

Pretty sure you would be fine, just don't head for the fire nodes obviously, along with instead of getting divine toughness, head more towards the shadow route for the hp
"
Nerifes88 wrote:
If you take the wand weapon route, I assume you'd prioritize a shield correct?
Completely up to you if you want a shield or not, you're not required by any means to use one
Just wondering, how did you get enough strength to roll with pure amour?
"
EricRgar wrote:
Just wondering, how did you get enough strength to roll with pure amour?

oh, Thanks for bringing it up, that's something I need to add in. You're pretty much required to pickup every might node to wear armor, as well as the +30 dex nodes for your supports. The DEX is actually harder to obtain than the str
okay, cool thanks =)
Great guide!

I was wondering, how come you don't pick up Pyromaniac until later levels?
why so much Area of efect nodes?
Last edited by Miojex on Feb 8, 2013, 9:48:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info