POHX IS BACK Inform Me If you Want Updates! Fire Witch! 18k+ Dps. ( Youtube Vid Included )

"
Ktulu85 wrote:
Great guide!

I was wondering, how come you don't pick up Pyromaniac until later levels?

Generally you want to get them around mid 50-60 as you don't get good burn chance unless you're using flamm + qual fireball & chance to ignite, or you went high crit
"
Miojex wrote:
why so much Area of efect nodes?

AOE nodes are attached to spell power/other useful nodes so no real reason not to get them
"
Miojex wrote:
why so much Area of efect nodes?

Get a concentrated Effect on Firestorm and do 50% more dmg 8)
Great Build, Do you plan on using firestorm with concentrated effect?
How is this in Hardcore? Is it viable?
"
igotlucky wrote:
How is this in Hardcore? Is it viable?

Why would it not be viable?

Level 67, 0 Deaths
"
Great Build, Do you plan on using firestorm with concentrated effect?

No clue, I still have an entire 4 link chest open with nothing in it lol.

not sure what to add in for it's links, firestorm, firetrap, bear trap.. no clue
I'm sorry to say, but you will be one shot regularly in 70+ maps with that little health, no ES and de minimis armour, from rhoas and shield chargers.

EDIT: Let me be more detailed. This is an all out offensive build. It's cool, I really like it. I do however wonder that it won't scale with late game (70+ maps) that well because of the lack of defensive capabilities. You won't have enough armour to mitigate big hits and I'm guessing your life pool will struggle to get much over 2.5k. Your defence relies on Molten Shell which, when you get some consecutive charges on you, might struggle.

That being said, it's not so hard to get some more life nodes in this build, I wonder if all the 6% Fire damage nodes are really worth it and you might think about optimizing the paths to get rid of some of those in exchange for some more life.

Petrov.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Feb 9, 2013, 5:51:16 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I'm sorry to say, but you will be one shot regularly in 70+ maps with that little health, no ES and de minimis armour, from rhoas and shield chargers.

EDIT: Let me be more detailed. This is an all out offensive build. It's cool, I really like it. I do however wonder that it won't scale with late game (70+ maps) that well because of the lack of defensive capabilities. You won't have enough armour to mitigate big hits and I'm guessing your life pool will struggle to get much over 2.5k. Your defence relies on Molten Shell which, when you get some consecutive charges on you, might struggle.

That being said, it's not so hard to get some more life nodes in this build, I wonder if all the 6% Fire damage nodes are really worth it and you might think about optimizing the paths to get rid of some of those in exchange for some more life.

Petrov.

8k+ Armor via determination, molten shell + granite 30k+, 2.2k hp with almost no life nodes, and i'll easily have 3k+ by the time i'm 71-72 how is this not viable?

All my guides as stated are simply "Templates" for players to use, they don't have to follow them exactly. They also change every day depending on scenarios :D

Edit: Don't forget you can run grace for evasion, you also have built in block chance with a staff.

GMP on fireball = stagger every rhoa running at your face, if it's a yellow simply side step it. You are ranged afteral :D
Last edited by Pohx on Feb 9, 2013, 5:59:57 AM
"
Pohx wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Petrov.

8k+ Armor via determination, molten shell + granite 30k+, 2.2k hp with almost no life nodes, and i'll easily have 3k+ by the time i'm 71-72 how is this not viable?

All my guides as stated are simply "Templates" for players to use, they don't have to follow them exactly. They also change every day depending on scenarios :D

Edit: Don't forget you can run grace for evasion, you also have built in block chance with a staff.

GMP on fireball = stagger every rhoa running at your face, if it's a yellow simply side step it. You are ranged after all :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info