POHX IS BACK Inform Me If you Want Updates! Fire Witch! 18k+ Dps. ( Youtube Vid Included )

"
Pohx wrote:
8k+ Armor via determination, molten shell + granite 30k+, 2.2k hp with almost no life nodes, and i'll easily have 3k+ by the time i'm 71-72 how is this not viable?

All my guides as stated are simply "Templates" for players to use, they don't have to follow them exactly. They also change every day depending on scenarios :D

Edit: Don't forget you can run grace for evasion, you also have built in block chance with a staff.

GMP on fireball = stagger every rhoa running at your face, if it's a yellow simply side step it. You are ranged afteral :D

Like I said, I really like the build. I'm hearing from a few of the ranged (ir not summons) top 20 ladder witches that they are struggling with life. I think it's the situation where you can't sidestep and you don't pop your granite in time...

In any case, I look forward to seeing how you find it late map game, and as we both agree, it's an easily adjustable build!

Incidentally, I think Grits ran a fireball witch very successfully in CB, and he was doing pretty well - mind you, that was in the CI era.

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Feb 9, 2013, 7:41:21 AM
Side step a charging rhoa... LOL

OP has clearly not run 70+ maps, this build is GREAT for farming ledge/docks etc.. but you WILL be 1 shot in 70+ maps (where you ill spend most of your time)
Do the 111 skillpoint include Oak kill at Normal and Alira kill at Cruel?

Skill tree is pretty good so if I kill Oak and Alira and it gets fucked up, I would prefer to choose to kill them all.

_

And... what about Firestorm?
Last edited by uit on Feb 9, 2013, 9:49:48 AM
"
darkjoy wrote:

OP has clearly not run 70+ maps, this build is GREAT for farming ledge/docks etc.. but you WILL be 1 shot in 70+ maps (where you ill spend most of your time)
um, you clearly have not run them as yes you CAN side step them.. please try it before putting people down.
Nice work, man! I really admire your support!

Is really necessary to convert all energy shield to mana?

Thanks!
Last edited by tsudaka on Feb 11, 2013, 12:24:54 AM
Will this work with dual totems also?
"
No_Recoil wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

um, you clearly have not run them as yes you CAN side step them.. please try it before putting people down.

I have a 81 Duelist, I run over a dozen 70+ maps a day. I have 11.2k armor with just my grace, I have 4.6k HP with all maxed resists and Rhoa's still hit me like a Mack truck, nearly 1 shot if I'm not on top of my granites. I know what I'm talking about and I will guarantee this build will not survive 70+ maps.

70+ maps is where most of your time will be spent, grinding out to lvl 100, it's very important to be building for 70+ maps, otherwise you will not progress. Yeah, its fun to dominate ledge, or docks or some other low lvl grinding spot - but the fact is end game is maps. You need to build so you can be viable within maps.

Oh and, I never said you couldn't side step a rhoa, but I can guarantee you won't side side every one, every time. He's gonna get'cha. Relying on 'side stepping' is not how you make a viable end game build.

But hey, I've only played the game for almost 2 years, what do I know? Best of luck to you :)
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
No_Recoil wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

I have a 81 Duelist, I run over a dozen 70+ maps a day. I have 11.2k armor with just my grace, I have 4.6k HP with all maxed resists and Rhoa's still hit me like a Mack truck, nearly 1 shot if I'm not on top of my granites. I know what I'm talking about and I will guarantee this build will not survive 70+ maps.

70+ maps is where most of your time will be spent, grinding out to lvl 100, it's very important to be building for 70+ maps, otherwise you will not progress. Yeah, its fun to dominate ledge, or docks or some other low lvl grinding spot - but the fact is end game is maps. You need to build so you can be viable within maps.

Oh and, I never said you couldn't side step a rhoa, but I can guarantee you won't side side every one, every time. He's gonna get'cha. Relying on 'side stepping' is not how you make a viable end game build.

But hey, I've only played the game for almost 2 years, what do I know? Best of luck to you :)

Rhoa's aren't going to 1 hit, as I said before i'm hitting well over 30k armor with determination and i'll be over 3k hp as a caster. i've already ran 70 maps at 66. and Yes as they are challenging for my character ( With Undead rhoa's + Necro ) However you can literally 1-2 hit rhoa's. They're probably going to get stunned by your fireball regardless.

If players want to be extra safe, they can simply use a totem before walking into a room.. There are an infinite amount of possibilities when playing this game. Are you as tanky as a player with a shield? No. of course not. Are you build like a melee? No of course not. Are you going to die if you're not paying attention? Sure you are. But is that the builds fault? xD

( Instant Cast Potions Are Made For A Reason )
( Defensive Curses are fore a reason )
You can literally curse an entire room with temporal chains before anything aggro's to you due to your AoE increase.

Once again as i've stated before. My guides are " TEMPLATES "For other players to use. They change every single day,

"
Pohx wrote:
Rhoa's aren't going to 1 hit, as I said before i'm hitting well over 30k armor with determination and i'll be over 3k hp as a caster. i've already ran 70 maps at 66. and Yes as they are challenging for my character ( With Undead rhoa's + Necro ) However you can literally 1-2 hit rhoa's. They're probably going to get stunned by your fireball regardless.

If players want to be extra safe, they can simply use a totem before walking into a room.. There are an infinite amount of possibilities when playing this game. Are you as tanky as a player with a shield? No. of course not. Are you build like a melee? No of course not. Are you going to die if you're not paying attention? Sure you are. But is that the builds fault? xD

( Instant Cast Potions Are Made For A Reason )
( Defensive Curses are fore a reason )
You can literally curse an entire room with temporal chains before anything aggro's to you due to your AoE increase.

Once again as i've stated before. My guides are " TEMPLATES "For other players to use. They change every single day,

Don't post builds if you can't take some constructive criticism man. I won't get into a pissing match with you, but I will say 1 thing. Rhoa, will 1 shot this build. I have 30k armor with just a granite up - no det - and they almost 1 shot me, with almost 5K HP.
I don't really see it like constructive criticism. We got your point darkjoy.

I started a witch today, I'll probably let you know how it is going.
Nice guide Pohx, keep it up.
Last edited by tonyges on Feb 10, 2013, 1:08:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info