POHX IS BACK Inform Me If you Want Updates! Fire Witch! 18k+ Dps. ( Youtube Vid Included )

Last edited by silas66 on Feb 12, 2013, 12:25:17 AM
A little question... how can I use Molten Shell? It's a bit risky so I don't know when and how to use it...
Pohx for ur gear you take full armor, so str/dex for gem, in ur passive tree i see 14 dex/ 124 str how do you doing for equip the gem? ^^ (srry for my english)
Last edited by Myztik77 on Feb 12, 2013, 6:42:54 AM
i was thinking about integrating fire trap in this skill. what do you think about that? is it possible/feasible?

do the +fire damage nodes contribute to the trap dmg?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
How to get searing touch with level 13 and how to get quality fireball (the one with 3 projectiles)?
"
Schnudi wrote:
How to get searing touch with level 13 and how to get quality fireball (the one with 3 projectiles)?

For both Searing Touch and a quality fireball gem, your best bet is probably going to be asking in the trade chat in game.

Searing Touch will always be level 13 requirement.

Also, it's not a quality fireball that gives you three projectiles. You will have 3 projectiles as soon as you link a Lesser Multiple Projectiles support gem to your fireball.
I have been playing this to around 25 now and must say that the damage of fireballs in combination with the unique staff is just amazing.

So far I have been using Fireball + Fork + LMP.

However, I cannot seem to get comfortable with the Fork support gem. It seems that the forked projectiles usually wander off into the distance anyways, without really having any use.

When I am 31 I am planning to try out Chain. Any thoughts?

Also, I am thinking of trying out Pierce in the meantime, any thoughts on that?

ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco wrote:
I have been playing this to around 25 now and must say that the damage of fireballs in combination with the unique staff is just amazing.

So far I have been using Fireball + Fork + LMP.

However, I cannot seem to get comfortable with the Fork support gem. It seems that the forked projectiles usually wander off into the distance anyways, without really having any use.

When I am 31 I am planning to try out Chain. Any thoughts?

Also, I am thinking of trying out Pierce in the meantime, any thoughts on that?

I'm personlly going to throw LMP + Fire Penetration on mine, since my ST is only 3 link (for now. It's Item Level 60, so I can eventually 6 socket/link it when needed)
So i have a Searing Touch 6s 5l what shoud i put in it?

Thinking of: Fireball + Fork + LMP + Fire pen + Chain? or what would ppl say?
sell it to me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info