POHX IS BACK Inform Me If you Want Updates! Fire Witch! 18k+ Dps. ( Youtube Vid Included )

So, works in end game maps?

can u make a video pls?
Thanks for this build, managed to get Searing Touch and 1 shotting everything so far. Act 3 normal. I really hope this build will be good later on :)
IGN - Sparky_RAMPAGE
Quick question, and I tried finding it somewhere on this thread and I didn't see it, I might have missed it, really sorry if I have, but do you suggest iron will at any point? to convert the strength you use for leveling molten shell to spell damage for your fire spells?
"
Pohx wrote:
"
cocomoloco wrote:
is there a reason you dont get the 42% fire damage from the Immolation nodes early on?

Probably just forgot to add them in lol xD
I pick them up right after I get my first Hp Nodes

Would you mind updating the talent trees to correct it? =)
What type of shoes/headgear/gloves/chest should I get?

ES full, armor/evasion, or what?
"
uit wrote:
What type of shoes/headgear/gloves/chest should I get?

ES full, armor/evasion, or what?

" Gear:

You want to prioritize Pure Armor Gear, or if you really need it, Hybrid armor + ES for EB so you can have more mana regen.
Rolling pure armor will give you the defense you need to take a few hits just incase physical mobs get to you "
Thank you.

What do you think about my build? I'm at level 45.

* The future 5link chest would include Iron Will as well.

I think Fireball + Concentrated Effect + LMP + Faster Casting is better than your combination. What do you think?

About GMP or Chain, I tested them and I didn't like them at all, to be honest.
Last edited by uit on Feb 11, 2013, 6:15:07 PM
based on the fact that I don't like "witch appearance" is it possible to do this build starting as a templar? ty!! =))
Nvm
IGN: _Jacky
Last edited by fire99966 on Feb 11, 2013, 11:18:19 PM
"
Utulien wrote:
based on the fact that I don't like "witch appearance" is it possible to do this build starting as a templar? ty!! =))

I don't see why not, just start on the templar nodes and work backwards towards the witch tree.
IGN: _Jacky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info