EU Connectivity Issues

same here
Connecting to instance server at 37.58.74.245:6112
Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance
IGN Bimbaro
as far as i understand it the problem is that some ISPs' dns servers/routing think that the server is still accessible under the ip in question so it routes to that specific ip. until the ISPs have updated their routing/dns the problems will continue to occur in eu.
my god this is so annoying please fix this <3
vaal or no balls
Connecting to instance server at 37.58.74.245:6112
Abnormal disconnect: Failed to connect to instance
I offered Zana a nice spot in my Hideout. But she said she won't come until this issue is resolved. :)
I guess i could use the time to set up a shop or something.
"
psyc1one wrote:
as far as i understand it the problem is that some ISPs' dns servers/routing think that the server is still accessible under the ip in question so it routes to that specific ip. until the ISPs have updated their routing/dns the problems will continue to occur in eu.

How long does it take for them to update that? Are we talking hours or days or longer?

Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 26, 2014, 4:44:55 PM
"
Karyoplasma wrote:
37.58.74.245:6112 is the server that won't let me connect, too. I checked my Client.txt and it seems to be the only problem child.

Same here. This seems to be the one that is causing problems.

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Any official update on this? half of my zone changes ending up in the login screen :/
I'd say at this point it's quite obvious that the issue is with 37.58.74.245:6112
Could we please get a confirmation/update from GGG regarding the issue?

Edit: Can we also have this thread posted on the front page or something so people dont keep up making new threads or simply wonder what's going on? Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Kyutoryu on Dec 26, 2014, 4:51:03 PM
Got same problems too, I lost Zana's daily and two maps. :/ I sent report to e-mail, thanks in advance GGG! :) Keep up the good work, love the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info