Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

EU Connectivity Issues

i drop for today, it's unplayable.
Getting this on NA this evening.
Again same thing EU
It happen to me again today and yesterday, create a map get in , get inventory full open protal to get out, sell stuff, go protal to get back in and bam game disconnects it always the same ip : 37.58.74.227:6112
yep, the problem returned for a while (EU gateway)

Seems all right now though
this is just impossible to play.I almost died at lvl 86 and half in bloodlines....i just move around in town and my ping spikes from 50-60 to 700 even 1500+ and after a few sec just dc to login.And if i join a eu instance i just freaze inside the map with the monsters atacking me.i almost died a few minutes ago.Takes 1 minute or more to join some maps instances from eu even porting from the map to town takes a lot of time.

And i change from EU to US and problem solved nothing wrong.My ping is betwen 150-160 stableish.So it's not us it's the EU servers.Not our isps not our cumputers.
EU servers still acting up.

Getting random dcs going through portals or wps.

Funniest thing is portals dissapear once the game spits me out; yet my map ports in h/o are still there from 3 hours ago.

Did Dominus on merciless, killed him, dropped port to go to Sarn and sell loot.

Entered portal, server crashes, I log back in: NO PORT.

I have to run another Dominus to get the map from Dialla.

@those who will rush and say you should have taken map first and then port to Sarn: that is not the issue we are talking about here.
anyone have solution for this crash? when i enter in portal - game crash; when that happened in my ho due dayly mision - then i cant go to my ho, ledge same, and others area too... i am on europa getaway, being on american and australia - same sh** hapens...
Please give us some solutions.. ty
this problem starts last night!
This is becoming ridiculous, one in two zone transitions disconnects. What is going on?
\
I guess it got never fixed as latency as is bad most of the day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info