EU Connectivity Issues

Stuff is gona go slow, its day after xmas,and not only GGG is involved in this issue also ISP so yeah will probly take awhile to fix, as probaly both arent at 100% work force
Last edited by goth1c on Dec 26, 2014, 5:54:24 PM
"
rxfisl wrote:

Wonder how it is impossible to just remove the faulty server from the pool? It's just one IP that is causing problems.

this.

can't connect to my zana daily instance, exactly this ip
Last edited by storzi on Dec 26, 2014, 5:54:15 PM
Are you saying that there are certain instances specific to the player which have this problem based on instance type? ie. can we avoid this problem?
I think what he says is inside the europe Gateway "servers" there is one that is broken, so evry time you create a new instance you get a chance to that instance be located on that broken "server" there for you get the bad instance and the dc´s
A workaround I am using, personally, is in each zone to CTRL+Enter to the next and create new instance.

If it disconnects or throws me back to the login screen, I login and CTRL+Enter and try another new instance.

It's not a permanent fix and it's certainly not a great fix, but it's a workaround.

I can appreciate this may not fix dailies and portals, but it helps between area transitions.
"
rxfisl wrote:

Wonder how it is impossible to just remove the faulty server from the pool? It's just one IP that is causing problems.

There is no instance when I managed to connect to that server and there is no failed attempt with any other server. Disconnected 10+ times today.

IP Address: 37.58.74.245
IP Location: Ukraine
IP Reverse DNS (Host): 37.58.74.245-static.reverse.softlayer.com
IP Owner: Softlayer Technologies Inc Softlayer Technologies Inc
Owner IP Range: 37.58.64.0 - 37.58.127.255 (16,384 ip)
Other Sites on IP »
Owner Address: 4849 Alpha Rd. Dallas, TX, 75244, US
Owner Country: USA
Owner Phone: +1-214-442-0601
Owner Website: www.softlayer.com
Owner CIDR: 37.58.64.0/18

I wonder .... cheap warzone server??
Starting to feel like I'm playing WoW again... bug is known and disruptive but 0 feedback from Blizzard/GGG on what the status is or why it hasn't been resolved/will be resolved.

I appreciate it's Christmas time but obviously there are people working. Not to say you're not trying to resolve the issue, but an update would be great, other than the post referring to the ISP.

So... Any further feedback available?

Many thanks
Just in case no one mentioned it, logging in with a non-EU gateway will make the problem go away. It's not a great solution, as you will be playing with a higher ping than usual, but at least the game becomes playable.

My ping - playing from Denmark - is 140-160 on the US gateway. Honestly I hardly even notice it.
yep you always can change gateway, unfrotunaly for me is 200-300, but for some one whit good net wont make big diference.
seems only to lose high lvl maps. lost a 74 underground river, bazaar and a precinct

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info