EU Connectivity Issues

Tried all Master dailies, one after another.

All crashed.

From France.
im from sweden and i disc sometimes when joining new instances, can be any area.
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
Yeah every single one (17/17 thus far) of my failed connections were to 37.58.74.245. Considering that, this looks more like a bad server than a network level problem. I guess it could be a bad NIC on that server.
Last edited by Ornedan on Dec 26, 2014, 3:06:10 PM
Yep, I can't create new instances at all now. EU Region, playing from Finland.
Last edited by Blah on Dec 26, 2014, 3:15:53 PM
"
Pendoza wrote:
http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/37.58.74.245

It is the server of GGG alright. So who's fault wasn't it if we must believe the almighty?

IP belongs to GGG but server it's assigned to may be owned by another organization which maintains their functionality.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
im from lithuania and lost 3/6 77-78maps in torment... not even gonna bother playing untill this gets fixed
Me too, it's always instance Server 37.58.74.245:6112 that fails to connect. Looks more like a bad server to me.

Lost a couple of dailies and my first encounter with Zana in the new league. :(
Playing from Austria.
As it is at the moment, the game is unplayable for me.
More often than not, I get booted from game when trying to join an instance. It doesn't matter if it's a map, or just a random area, so it is not even possible to try and farm docks...
Hope this problem will be resolved as fast as possible, but unfortunately I think it will take some time, with it being Christmas and all...
As a self-found casual player there is no point in me risking my handful of 70+ maps when this is still going on - I've lost a couple of them already over the last two or three days which is really frustrating.

GGG, will there be an announcement here or elsewhere in the forums when this is fixed?
37.58.74.245:6112 is the server that won't let me connect, too. I checked my Client.txt and it seems to be the only problem child.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info