[1.3] Aegis Aurora BoR 30k dps Super-Tank with 2-3 Counter Attacks +Molten/Static/Lightning Strike

I just did atziri w/o any life leech xD died only once on her when my pots were empty
I swaped aegis for saffell and grace aura for purity of fire and i had 36k dps
and my phyc to light gem is not yet level 20 xD i think i can get it to 40k dps
I used this builds tree ( with some tweeking on my part ) but w/o any counter attacks
this build seems dead. no one is updating
I dont know why, but this build most not be ignored.
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Feb 5, 2015, 10:29:44 AM
"
sighlight wrote:
this build seems dead. no one is updating

I'm still reading the comments, but there isn't all that much to update. I'm not playing much at the moment, but I will definitely get back to it before the 1.4 patch.
The build works fine, you can do all maps with most of the mods. It´s just that once you find or buy decent gear, it is too expensive to get some new upgrades so there isn´t much to update..
This build is amazing. I'm only 76 and I have done 75 maps easily.

Gear
Spoiler
The build is great, personally am doing another with duelist too but claw themed, abusing life and mana leech with Soul Raker together with Alpha's Howl enables to use grace+tempest+ two heralds quite fine. I'd recmmend using one Reckoning + curse on hit + curse of choice, makes life so much easier as with so high block mobs are normally always cursed.
Btw I'd use Anvil as day to day amulet and swap to Lazwar when confronting heavy casters only, is so much better!
I have other kind of max block aegis with facebreakers@cyclone. I post it becus the idea is quite same.
specs:
4.9k hp
76/80/75/-60 ress
2.9k armor
1.5k eva
72/54 blocks
cyclone dps 30k

my skilltree.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEhwSzBS0GOQthDPcUIBXsGj4e3ySLKjgvzDGeMgkyTjWSNdY8LT0PPfxAoEUKR35M_03jT1ZPfVBHVw1YY14TXz9gS2LsZU1o8mxGcmxyqXTtdn92rHfjeA15OXloeu97jHzZffV-4H7igFaCB4TEhNmE74zPj5mZK55Xns2iAKZXqW6playvrY2vbLM_tfK2irkdvTa9gb6Kvqe-vMBmwL_BBMGCxBXE9sbYypDPftIh2L3ZYdl85FHp1eoY7w7wH_Iv8kHzBvTG9kj3Mvuq_gr-jw==
Hey, can i play this build with a Soul Taker and Domination/Infernal Blow?
I was using Infernal Blow, BoR was all RRRR sockets. After a respec, I took him for a ride, and after maybe the third run, I got a voltaxic bow !!!! Great build !!! thanks op !!

Btw,

I'm experimenting, tweaking, and working my socket colors..but I have a big question.

Other Gears

Spoiler

I use life leech for big bosses, but I'm debating using increased critical strikes or p2L gem?

Any suggestions,

Thank you,

Andy
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Jan 30, 2015, 11:45:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info