[1.3] Aegis Aurora BoR 30k dps Super-Tank with 2-3 Counter Attacks +Molten/Static/Lightning Strike

His skilltree is already up to date. If you are new to this game, it will take a long time before you can build this. Despite being one of the cheapest successful builds out there. This build still requires roughly 10 exalts worth of good items. That which can require about 150 hour playtime? For someone new this will be even longer.
"
BobStoops wrote:
New to the game here fellas, but can someone give me an updated skill tree, and what did you use to level your character before being able to use end game gear. Thanks.

Use infernal blow and facebreakers to level up. or just static strike.

yeah this build blows for beginners. yeah you can use non legacy stuff but you will always feel like you want them inferior to those who can afford them. thus, it can fucking costly. i suggest trying something else first
Just killed merveil merc while lvling with this build, 74% spell block +79 resists= 0 dmg taken.
This build is amazing :D
Any toughts on taking Iron Grip and Point Blank?
Last edited by tkbowned on Mar 3, 2015, 9:41:21 AM
Currently level 76 on HC, so far so good, mana is an issue, even with counters and leech, but is not too bad, but it is very tanky, the crappy part is getting your char to level 75, thats where the fun begins, I personally level up with infernal blow and facebreaker, around level 65 I bought a weapon for 5C and started using static strike. Now ever now and then I switch to molten strike,I still havent decided yet.

Currently 3.5k hp, 24k static strike dps, 27k molten strike dps, 5.6k armour, and I havent started getting any mace dps nodes yet, I will probably focus on life more, as in HC you want to have as much life as possible, and sorta considering unwavering stance. But solid build so far, thanks!
im late to the party but ive always wanted to play an aegis build and i had an 82 duelist laying around in standard and the currency to give it a go....here is my current gear
pretty ok gear

having fun so far
One of my favorite builds since beta has been blender, so i went for my own 1.3 take on things.

Here's what I've got for my 85 duelist.

Tree

Gear

Way overcapped on my resistances, could look for a ring with some chaos resi, WED, Life, flat phys.

Stats:
4k Life, 650 ES, 18k cyclone with auras, 74% / 56% block chances.
Swap Lazwar -> The Anvil for heavy physical damage.
Swap Aegis -> Saffell's for heavy spell damage.
Swap PoF -> HoA for more damage
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
Last edited by lDantonl on Apr 13, 2015, 9:29:02 AM
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Apr 22, 2015, 11:40:07 PM
"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:

Nice gear. About mana, have you tried using a counterattack gem with mana leech linked to it? It works well for me.

Sorry, I haven't been monitoring this thread very actively, but I will start playing and posting again after 1.4.
new player sounds and looks good! lets try this,. but need items hahah gonna be a long grind
I got both Lazhwar and rainbow boots but i only have like 40% spellblock and you say you have 53%. Did i miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info