[1.3] Aegis Aurora BoR 30k dps Super-Tank with 2-3 Counter Attacks +Molten/Static/Lightning Strike

awesome build. I m running it now!
I just did normal Atziri with it. It was quite easy if you have your riposte and reckoning linked with endurance charge on meelee stun.
Thanks deathpeng I will try...btw please would you be kind to link your gear.
Thanks Andy
Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Feb 5, 2015, 10:28:27 AM

I am using a mace with even higher base DPS than soul taker. If I am running soultaker instead, I would add a herald of ash to the remaining mana pool and the DPS from a soul taker would still be slightly higher.

For double vaal, attach culling strike to leap slam to finish off vaal bosses simultaneously without having to deal with elite single vaal.

For Atziri trio, switch out cast when damage taken and replace with increased duration. Switch out added meelee damage and attach enduring charge on stun to the counter skill set. Also replace concentrated effect with increased area of effect. Spam immortal call to completely outclass the trio in combat.

For Atziri herself, use 2 instant heal life flasks, 2 anti fire flask and 1 anti lightning flask.

(0 death every Atziri run)
Hello exiles. I was wondering how this build works with nerfed BoR -9% chance to block will be a huge problem? Im playing torment so legacy BoR is impossible to get :P
"
Hello exiles. I was wondering how this build works with nerfed BoR -9% chance to block will be a huge problem? Im playing torment so legacy BoR is impossible to get :P

Actually it does not matter that much. In fact things could be better.

The new BOR offers a higher chance to gain endurance charge than the old BOR. It makes things easier to get maximum endurance charges for immortal call against Atziri trio.
How do you manage mana with the physical to lightning gem? Doesnt it render mana leech on physical dmg totally useless, and if so, what replaces it?
It does weaken the physical mana leech quite a bit. However the increased mana regeneration node in duelist starting area really makes things up.
"
Jackis wrote:
How do you manage mana with the physical to lightning gem? Doesnt it render mana leech on physical dmg totally useless, and if so, what replaces it?

All I do is link one of my counter attacks with mana leech. It works really well.
New to the game here fellas, but can someone give me an updated skill tree, and what did you use to level your character before being able to use end game gear. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info