[1.3] Aegis Aurora BoR 30k dps Super-Tank with 2-3 Counter Attacks +Molten/Static/Lightning Strike

"
Boubacar123 wrote:

Changed back to sword and switched axe-wheel to sword-wheel and got 11k more dps.
this ring(mana leech+rarity)+ sword
Spoiler

So now you have 50k Static strike? Wow, that is pretty insane (your sword is nice but still far from those crazy expensive ones.)
If you don´t mind, I have a few questions for you:

1. Your dps is with flasks or only your auras + how about other stats? (your tree looks like it has a lot of life nodes as well)

2. Do you have mana problems without Soul Taker? With static strike and physical to lightning you don´t have any physical dmg from main attack, so you can leech only from counterattack skills...

3. What about Dominus fight (palace) and Summoner exile? For me Dominus is possible with almost any mod, but it is far from being safe. Trying to kill summoner exile on 77-78 map is usually a suicide for me..
They fixed the cyclon dps.. what you see is what you get -)
What about GroundSlam? I have some chaos res on my gear and run with blood rage and trigger gem with CoH with WM (ok, I love have big LL), but with SS and P2L i make only ele dmg and blood rage make half work. That skill do you suggest? I'd rather a skill red because the cyclone/dual strike already use with another character :D
"
Mern wrote:
"
Boubacar123 wrote:

Changed back to sword and switched axe-wheel to sword-wheel and got 11k more dps.
this ring(mana leech+rarity)+ sword
Spoiler

So now you have 50k Static strike? Wow, that is pretty insane (your sword is nice but still far from those crazy expensive ones.)
If you don´t mind, I have a few questions for you:

1. Your dps is with flasks or only your auras + how about other stats? (your tree looks like it has a lot of life nodes as well)

2. Do you have mana problems without Soul Taker? With static strike and physical to lightning you don´t have any physical dmg from main attack, so you can leech only from counterattack skills...

3. What about Dominus fight (palace) and Summoner exile? For me Dominus is possible with almost any mod, but it is far from being safe. Trying to kill summoner exile on 77-78 map is usually a suicide for me..

Life 4678
armor 4241
evasion 2268
es 725
resist 76/80/75 (76/120/84)

1. Dps is with auras. I run hatred and herald of ash

2. Just switched to sword and ran into mana problems on the "regen atziri phase" but otherwise i havn't ran into any problems. In that phase i havn't come up with anything better than to switch my multistrike gem for blood magic which brings me down to 36k dps. But that is plenty enough to just keep attacking middle and kill the regens.

3. Dominus fight usually goes pretty good but might need to change some flask and be extra careful. The summoner is always a pain :/ usually die one or two times to her. But if your very careful and just attack in good spots it is no problem(hard to be patient sometimes though)
"
DrRaven900 wrote:

This is really not true. Otherwise my 100k cyclone(diff char) wouldn't kill bosses faster and clear faster than my 200k dual strike. Due to being a movement skill as well, cyclone aps can't be calculated too accurately due to constant changing of direction. At least with cyclone, what you get is always way more than what you see. How much more, hard to say.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
DrRaven900 wrote:

doesnt make sense since my 50k dps duelist kills a lot slower than my cycloner at 20k dps. you can test this on bosses like dominus, the difference is clear.
I just got ROCKED hard in Residence map against dominus. does 18% reflect have anything to do with me dying? I remember fighting him before and I killed him pretty easily even when hit by all his attacks.

I had 75% block and spell block and even topaz but I still got shanked. 4.7k HP
you guys still alive?! where is everyone? I hit 86 but I am dying a bit in 74 maps. kinda sucks.
"
sighlight wrote:
you guys still alive?! where is everyone? I hit 86 but I am dying a bit in 74 maps. kinda sucks.

That is a little surprising, really. I was doing 74 maps at 76...

Do you mean just Residence? I generally try avoiding that map, as it is pretty dangerous, especially with reflect. What is causing your deaths?
"
Assassin2000 wrote:
"
sighlight wrote:

That is a little surprising, really. I was doing 74 maps at 76...

Do you mean just Residence? I generally try avoiding that map, as it is pretty dangerous, especially with reflect. What is causing your deaths?

just dominus in residence. However, I did kill him again without reflect.

I also died to vaal in the maze map. It was so weird. I killed him easily but 2 seconds after he died, I died immediately. what happened? how can something dead kill me? It wasn't mobs, mobs can't do anything against me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info