Etup Static Strike Tree/Gear

the miracle of rmt
"
ikea_monkey wrote:
Combined with devoto's devotion helm (10c), which gives 10% phys dmg reduction and some other very good stats,

its your dps reduced
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
ikea_monkey wrote:
Combined with devoto's devotion helm (10c), which gives 10% phys dmg reduction and some other very good stats,

its your dps reduced

well this is awkward LOL yeah it reduceds YOUR dps not the DPS that enemies do to you :D
How important is crit on the staff?
Can a 400 dps stuff with 7.5~ crit compete with a 450 dps 6.5 crit stuff?

I'm trying to figure if it is worth crafting this stuff:
"
idrgz wrote:
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
ikea_monkey wrote:

its your dps reduced

well this is awkward LOL yeah it reduceds YOUR dps not the DPS that enemies do to you :D

Have used Devoto's helm in a few leagues and never realized that. Rat's Nest is then clearly preferable for crit builds, but I think devoto's still preferable for noncrit builds because of the inherent defense and enough dex to permit nondex chars to use high level dex skills. Also, I really like the run speed, particularly to counteract aurseize, and chaos res is always nice. This build is going along nicely--about 36k tooltip with a 4L doomsower and 4.3k health, about 1k more than most of my SC chars (which generally have high rarity). Windscrem boots will be a nice upgrade over the ring and will probably switch soon. Not sure if I'm going to take this guy to 90 or reroll a new char, maybe on bloodlines, at 85. May depend on map pool.
Hi Etup, running your RT Build on bloodlines currently level 86, do you think Hegemony's Era is required weapon to get, be4 its worth it to change to crit staff version? Got "lucky" and found this 410ish dps staff and crafted some crit on it.

I was thinking to switch over at 88-90 but do you suggest playing as RT? which one can do better dps 90+ And do you think 6link is required to play staff crit? or is 6% leech from jewelery enough with Vaal pact?
Last edited by Matkja on Dec 26, 2014, 1:40:41 PM
Found this the other day in torment. 522 dps. Time to level up my marauder.

Is it hard to survive with a 2 hander as a melee charachter later on? Just focus on a huge life pool right? And rely on immortal call.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 26, 2014, 7:42:51 PM
is koam heart the best armor for this build of belly of the best is better?i feel like the second 6link isnt needed(for vengence or CoH) and koam will give lot of hp

"
zakariusqc wrote:
is koam heart the best armor for this build of belly of the best is better?i feel like the second 6link isnt needed(for vengence or CoH) and koam will give lot of hp

I agree. Kaom would be very nice for this build to my understanding.
I don't know if kaom is better than belly of the beast or not but it should be considering how rare it is.

Maybe somebody knows? I have a feeling you get some extra hp with kaom.
etup said he would get about 500 life more with kaoms but he wants his 5l curse on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info