Etup Static Strike Tree/Gear

updated with spoilers PogChamp
Hey Etup,

did u just pick Vaalpact asap or at a specific point in gearing/lvling?
You need something like 4/5/6 % life steal and around 20/25k dps to make VP worthwhile I think.
"
idrgz wrote:
"
im at -60% chaos should i get some chaos gear before i start maping or im fine ? with all another res 75% 10k armour and 4,5k hp at 70lvl ? i talking about bloodlines

can you post your gear ? how exactly do you have 10k at 70 and i have like 1000 at 72

and build

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEswmWE0wTyRQgFE0UcRfhGJEZLho-G_ol3yb4J-0pLjB3NZI26DkOOlI64TwtPfxM_04yUEdVqVcNWGNZ_l8_ZFJko2WnaPJqAXKpdqx7jHy4fNl99YIHl3mXtJ7Nn8uiAKQZplenMK2NrlCvbLYstz68n8BmwaPEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHYvdlh2XziYeRR7w7wH_Gs8i_yQfJF8pz2SPcy-Ov8S_4K_ms=

ETUP i dont understend link heral of ice -vaal grace-vengeance they dont work together
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 22, 2014, 9:19:55 AM
Etup, with the RT build - since you dropped Mana Flows and can kill the Bandits in merci, what would you get with the extra 3 points? Would Celestial Punishment be worth it?
Do you really think crit is worth it? You are taking way less ipd nodes at crit tree and it ends up being like %30-40(that is without taking accuracy into account too) damage increase with your current staff gear(and you are pretty much done except another diamond ring and mb elreon crafted cc on rings). And with crit staff it is really hard to find sth better than hegemony's era and even if you find it, it will worth shit ton and you'll lose 1 power charge. You can probably find like 600ish pdps weapon(although probably not within first two weeks of a league) easily with the price you'll pay for hegemony and even better if you add rings and ammy(wtf is that ammy, seriously thats insane). So it almost ends up being the same dps and you decide between %18 block, more ele status application(though it won't matter much unless you can perma-freeze/shock difficult bosses) vs much easier to gear and because of that probably better survivability, less spiky damage(though this won't better much too unless you one-shot yourself on one mob I guess), and probably even at same dps level less currency spend. For curses ass mark is probably more dps for bosses(which matters most) than ele weakness but I don't think it would be that big of a deal. So back to my question is it really worth it? Would you go back to rt if you can get your hands on a 600-700 pdps sword? Or is there sth I didn't take into consideration? At the end it is just a preference ofc but I really don't think going crit worth it, especially for people don't have access to almost mirrorable pieces.
Please!

In the Marauder buid, someone can say me the skilltree for levels?

Level 30 --> Level 60 --> level 90

Thanks!
Great build! watched it on stream against 78 Piety. Now there finally is a use for my staff :D

Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Here's a lvl 85 RT version of the build I'm using on torment with doomsower (or other sword).

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAPfxYY8bYjM9fP_ZI8i8aPu8OFCBQR-RRe4w5DgmWl3nrCYVSrY3ZYc9-dqz46-oYaPKiAPAfBLPAZp_f73w8BYKbmjsbqhRxYxfXfsEHggfZfBDw8lqBOv4KNZLYvXgNqW618r02R36E2QHcvoq-p2VNh2qplPcyfNnsOJBVJy9KyG6qcqmsqlnzwBoaOHloC2HBBDIJcmxsRvJB8xFxhbFC2rlG15BsqSdhIYTveu907QUtYEteEyFVwKYHddw9JyCKIiz7qfqI7RpV4e8=

It's convenient in this build to use an astramentis stat ammy (had one drop for me, so built around it) and doomsower is pretty much required if you're going with a 2H sword. I'm also using lightning coil, though belly or even carcass would also work (really like coil though). I personally like doing a 4L coh, spectral throw, LMP, vuln. Not using a codt atm. Have one ring with 2% life leech and another with 1% mana. I'm using aurseiz gloves, but could also use good rare gloves with high dex/int and leech along with a neck with high dex/int and leech as well (Slitherpinch is a very solid bargain option for gloves)--that glove/ammy/helm/neck combo may be better than atramentis and may be cheaper with the right sort of crafting. I take a lot of resist nodes, mainly for convenience. You can avoid taking them if your setup works without them (not hard if not using coli).

With the above gear/spec you could be doing 75 maps in torment pretty easily by lvl 80 for around 2ex (non astramentis option) with a 4L chest and 4L doomsower. It's a strong build.

Don't forget quality on static strike, it's a nice aoe bonus.

Currently running hatred/herald of fire/herald of thunder. Could run grace instead of hatred but it's not needed with coil. I may also be able to run purity of lightning instead of HOT for additional mitigation once my reduced mana gem hits like 19. I'm trying to keep eva around 2k with the rest going toward armor (mainly because of all the armor bonus nodes), though it could be a good idea to focus on eva over armor if using a coil.

My guy is 74 right now and can do 72-74 maps. I have about 3 lvl 90+ character is this guy is as fun and OP as any of them.
Last edited by almeister on Dec 22, 2014, 6:29:22 PM
how look the tree 60pts > 70pts from ranger perspective and why no ondar?and how u deal about mana at map stage with the 3 aura on.
Last edited by NicleSS on Dec 22, 2014, 8:02:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info