Etup Static Strike Tree/Gear

couldnt you do this path

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-vqcZtMrTLOmvp_aj73pHfr02ZU2E2V8_wQR5aAtheA2-igHcKjipblBH7w4UIORRhVLrCTkOCZaXeXasz36tjdlh6hh82fcy2L01krXypldN4_6Pcqn-CvJFOuE=

instead of this

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-vqcZtMrTLOmvp_aj73pHfr02ZU2E2XgNvooB3Co4qW5QR-8OFCDkUYVS6wk5DgmWl3l2rM9-rY3ZYeoYfNn3Mti9NZK18qZXTeP-j3Kp_gryRTrhxPY8Lcautz4=

20 dex, 30 str, 1.8 regen if you havent yet taken vaal pact, vs. 40 str

for sword? it's a minor difference. did you take the equator route in preparation for staff respec
"
idrgz wrote:
etup wat do, im level 61 and i have about 3.5k atm and only 400 armor and 2000 evasion, im getting raped in every single map against ranged units or against bosses like crypts melee boss, 1 hit and i go down hard lol, my resists are all 85-90%, i still dont run cwdt set up, buying the helm right now, so maybe that will help ? I even started using armor flask lmao.

Its just so hard to find evasion gear with red sockets :S

You shouldn't be running maps at 61 especially if you have 3.5k hp. Get CWDT setup before maps evasion/armor doesn't really matter obviously you wanna get GG eva pieces end-game but thats gonna be expensive chroming. You hp will spike a bit get vaal grace for any hard shit like otherwordly / beyond bosses etc.. Taste of hate is also OP and you should grab one when you can.

"
kellypoe wrote:
couldnt you do this path

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-vqcZtMrTLOmvp_aj73pHfr02ZU2E2V8_wQR5aAtheA2-igHcKjipblBH7w4UIORRhVLrCTkOCZaXeXasz36tjdlh6hh82fcy2L01krXypldN4_6Pcqn-CvJFOuE=

instead of this

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAAF4Zju2DCC6bjdN-vqcZtMrTLOmvp_aj73pHfr02ZU2E2XgNvooB3Co4qW5QR-8OFCDkUYVS6wk5DgmWl3l2rM9-rY3ZYeoYfNn3Mti9NZK18qZXTeP-j3Kp_gryRTrhxPY8Lcautz4=

20 dex, 30 str, 1.8 regen if you havent yet taken vaal pact, vs. 40 str

for sword? it's a minor difference. did you take the equator route in preparation for staff respec

Yeah you can but it makes very little difference and 40 str > especially when u get VP
Yo Etup.
I am lvl 62 and REALY hate Static Strike.(personal opinion ofc) So, can i use molten strike etc?
And last question, why you didnt pick up ondur`s guile? Dont like it?
Oh lol, just tried molten strike. So baaad :D
Just hit maps with this build, was soloing 66 maps at 64 with ease.. really coming together. I'm just wondering when I should start looking out for reflect? I do ~15k dps.

Any tips for my tree? should I pick up vaal pact, can you explain how it works in regards to reflect? I've got that helm open to a 4L.. what should I be doing with that? ty

Gear
^
Last edited by Mookie88 on Dec 21, 2014, 5:22:48 AM
Do you really feel you get more of the right side of the tree instead of going marauder and sticking to the left side?

Talking staves build here, endgame.

Example:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAe4zG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZtYl3kx-wmWOQ7rCYVS2WFXDa2N0iGRzs9-8kF2rIIH6hj3MnKpkn2sqsT23CNZ8zwtmG_AGp8-7UTGruXPcYUaOGaeLdJKLrya_TC3Plcp8xGQVfrSFkDVi0FyagT-CkbXsUInLxcvHRQWb4V9p6XJZ2ql8kXYvew4ZOePRiSq42o64TWSgptV1hNxNummV7Xy_o-aO4CkXqVFjk3jqW48BViu-4t4DZ_f73y-isBmAdyt8QSzhNkYXaIAqZRHfvAfh2q9NmjyZU2-pw==

And then maybe use phys > lightning gem as well. Together with celestial nodes...
Last edited by foojin on Dec 21, 2014, 9:11:36 AM
"
Etup wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:
etup wat do, im level 61 and i have about 3.5k atm and only 400 armor and 2000 evasion, im getting raped in every single map against ranged units or against bosses like crypts melee boss, 1 hit and i go down hard lol, my resists are all 85-90%, i still dont run cwdt set up, buying the helm right now, so maybe that will help ? I even started using armor flask lmao.

Its just so hard to find evasion gear with red sockets :S

You shouldn't be running maps at 61 especially if you have 3.5k hp. Get CWDT setup before maps evasion/armor doesn't really matter obviously you wanna get GG eva pieces end-game but thats gonna be expensive chroming. You hp will spike a bit get vaal grace for any hard shit like otherwordly / beyond bosses etc.. Taste of hate is also OP and you should grab one when you can.

thanks etup, i got the 4 R helm put in the cwdt set up at 62 and was blasting through the maps now at 72 :D got 4k hp (no belly yet, no doomsower), build is really great, really enjoying it, the only thing that sometimes is annoying, is that you have to run after some ranged monsters cuz they keep running from you :D other than that really awesome!

btw would you say doomsower if kinda mandatory till you get something like the staff you just got ? :D at the moment i have 360 pdps 2hand sword, and i can still put flat phys on it, its just that its 4 link, so im wondering if i should even bother with doomsower, or just look for a 5L belly of the beast first since they are kinda the same price?
Last edited by idrgz on Dec 21, 2014, 9:16:53 AM
Leveling trees please! Im level 12 and need know where i go in the skilltree.
im at -60% chaos should i get some chaos gear before i start maping or im fine ? with all another res 75% 10k armour and 4,5k hp at 70lvl ? i talking about bloodlines
"
im at -60% chaos should i get some chaos gear before i start maping or im fine ? with all another res 75% 10k armour and 4,5k hp at 70lvl ? i talking about bloodlines

can you post your gear ? how exactly do you have 10k at 70 and i have like 1000 at 72

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info