Etup Static Strike Tree/Gear

"
hay what do you think about this build?
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAAecFLQd1E0wUIBRNFHEX4RiRGjgaPhpVIVUm-CcgJy8s-zB3Nug9_E4yUEdYY1nzWf5eE18_YEthIWRSZKNlp3KpdO12rHrve3R7jHzZggeE74oijM-QVZ7Nn8unMKyqrY2uULyfwBrApsGjxtjPftIh2XzcPeJh5FHqGO8O8kH2SPcy-Ov8S3y4KS7xrFcNl3kJljkOagGXtFWppBm2LCXfG_o6Uv5UDc0rUBzOPQ_E9vKcU6UMXxynxq48LWjyr2xM__AfogAEs7c-NZLYvf4KTeP-jzrhplfyRQ==

idk seems "ok" but tbh armor is pretty meh because cwdt is OP. You're also gonna be lacking stats pretty hard which will be annoying because you'll have to get it all on gear.
ok ty btw elemental demage = increase dps?
When half your damage is lightning (=elemental), will "increased elemental damage" increase your DpS?

Answer that question for yourself. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
etup bro !

update gear asap ! ;)

thanks
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what do you level with as ranger on this build ? would smth like molten or w/e work?
your build seem pretty good but it would be nice to get some more info about it.i understand that you dont have much time to waste on the forum and prefer playing the game and get higther on the ladder but even if you keep it simple,some little info would help.

-like what is your philosophy to go 2h sword and then staff? why staff instead of lets say,2h mace?

-what gear do you focus on?i guess evasion since you go acrobatic but by looking at your gear,you have a bit of everything,armor-evasion and even ES.i guess you use what have the best stats for now and ignoring the base stats of it?

-what end-game unique this build use?we can see that you are using belly of the beast but is there other unique to aim at end-game?

-what your skill setup?we see it on your gear so we can still know it but a little summary would not take much time to do.

well thx in advance and if you dont have the time,i understand and its already good that you shared you tree/gear atleast :)

"
idrgz wrote:
what do you level with as ranger on this build ? would smth like molten or w/e work?

im trying is build atm and lvling with static from the begening seem pretty good.you can get the skill from the first quest(killing hillock) with marauder/templar and it seem pretty damn strong so far.it hit really hard and the area is awsome.one of the best low lvl skill imo.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:

im trying is build atm and lvling with static from the begening seem pretty good.you can get the skill from the first quest(killing hillock) with marauder/templar and it seem pretty damn strong so far.it hit really hard and the area is awsome.one of the best low lvl skill imo.

and you dont have any mana problems doing that with a ranger?
well im really low lvl yet and static is not linked with support so not sure for later but so far mana isnt a problem.to help, go grab mana flows early

with is dmg and the range of is aoe,you dont need to spamme it that much compared to other skill,that help a lot

im lvl 14 and even without mana flow and using hatred i dont even need mana pot yet since i 1 shot everything on a big aoe

edit:lvl 19 using static+WED and running hatred and mana is still fine,barely using mana flask

Last edited by zakariusqc on Dec 17, 2014, 4:51:24 PM
"
ok ty btw elemental demage = increase dps?
8% ele is = to like 18% phys so ele dmg stacking isnt advised.

"
idrgz wrote:
Honestly leveling you can really do whatever you want if you're not continually upgrading twink weapons id probably invest more points in duelist maybe going towards wrecking ball so you do damage (if you wanan level as 2h static strike) and then respec it later. But honestly you can just do whatever build works for you and respec later. Mind you pathing is pretty point heavy my build at level 50-60 was just stat points mainly lmao.

"
zakariusqc wrote:
your build seem pretty good but it would be nice to get some more info about it.i understand that you dont have much time to waste on the forum and prefer playing the game and get higther on the ladder but even if you keep it simple,some little info would help.

-like what is your philosophy to go 2h sword and then staff? why staff instead of lets say,2h mace?

Crit > POE so that's the reasoning for going 2h staff for end-game. As far as sword's over any other weapon type it's just because the unique im using is readily available and very solid. It's not hard to change into any other weapon type.

-what gear do you focus on?i guess evasion since you go acrobatic but by looking at your gear,you have a bit of everything,armor-evasion and even ES.i guess you use what have the best stats for now and ignoring the base stats of it?

Ideally end-game you would use PURE evasion gear for the evasion but it's hard to get the colors / be picky this early into the league.

-what end-game unique this build use?we can see that you are using belly of the beast but is there other unique to aim at end-game?

Carcass/Belly/Kaom's - Could use Hegemony's or Doomsower as starter weps as well. Unique flasks possibly Rumi's.

-what your skill setup?we see it on your gear so we can still know it but a little summary would not take much time to do.

Yeah it's all on gear and you can see what it is i guess i could do a write-up but it's not really a guide "yet".

well thx in advance and if you dont have the time,i understand and its already good that you shared you tree/gear atleast :)
Last edited by Etup on Dec 17, 2014, 10:04:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info