Etup Static Strike Tree/Gear

this is my set up but i seem to be un able to leach my life well and i have problems wiht mana if some 1 can offer some tips that wil be great

ING=FireKittenCat
This is my setup for this simple but very nice build ^^

I started with doomsower and that very nice choice before you get vaal pact, because if you have BIG pure phys damage vengence with life leech and warlord mark will heal you instantly. That why at lvl 80 i change this for axe.

DPS atm - 49k+ with flask's and onslaught like 80k - very good for fast killing everything^^
HP 6k+ at 85lvl without kaom's near 4.5k
I think that kaom's very nice for this but belly cheaper and you will have with this near 5.3k
Video farm lvl77 shrine map: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqowE6RJCxE&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

Passive tree atm - http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLQd1CZYOPBNME8kUIBRNFHEX4RiRGlUhVSb4JyAqOCz7MHcxnjH7Mgk1kjboOQ46UjrhRmlHfk3jTjJQR1WpWK9Z_l4TXzlgS2EhZFJko2VNZadqAWxGcmxyqXTtdqx4DXrvfNl99YIHhNmE74VShymHaooiivCQbJd5l7SbLZtYn8umV6cwqSepbqmUrY2uULXyuR28n702vqfApsGjxILE9sqQz37Yvdlh2XzcPeJh5FHpRuoY6wnvDvJF8pz3Mvjr_Ev-Cv5r_o8=
Etup, I've got questions about the Marauder variant, if you've got the time.

* Would it remain effective by going axe + shield for improved survivability? Losing the 2H's range would impact the build's potency beyond the lower Deeps. Advise against it?

* I intend to go level 85 with it; what gear differences would you aim at, given the league and level goal?

Thanks!
Last edited by Anarchium on Dec 30, 2014, 12:19:24 PM
Is this build designed to chug pots, I'm level 84 with a good setup of gear and I seem to take a decent amount of damage. That's fine, if my life leech worked better.

7% from Physical attacks
1% from lightning damage ( Doryani's )

8% total with vaal pack and it feels like it doesn't even really regen while playing. 34k dps btw. If you need more info i can post it up.
"
eXidus wrote:
Is this build designed to chug pots, I'm level 84 with a good setup of gear and I seem to take a decent amount of damage. That's fine, if my life leech worked better.

7% from Physical attacks

8% total with vaal pack and it feels like it doesn't even really regen while playing. 34k dps btw. If you need more info i can post it up.

What about life leech gem? If you are using Vaal Pact you should really have a gem in there too =)
"
kuromahou wrote:
"
eXidus wrote:

7% from Physical attacks

What about life leech gem? If you are using Vaal Pact you should really have a gem in there too =)

Yeah, I figured that out after. Thanks for the info though. As of right now, I'm rolling face up to 76 maps without any real issues aside from the random chunk damage here and there. Working on 6 linking a Doomsower at the moment so I can get hte life leech in there without sacking 10k+ damage by removing other gems.

Also, if anyone has any information on this please feel free to share. I saw in this thread someone say you could get upwards of 100k DPS. I'm not sure how this would be accomplished without sacking a large amount of defensive states. Either that or like 50ex gear.. maybe, dunno.
"
eXidus wrote:
Yeah when you get hit it will hit hard but if your using vaal pact you should definitely be using leech gem then u will instantly full heal while attacking.

"
Anarchium wrote:

* Would it remain effective by going axe + shield for improved survivability? Losing the 2H's range would impact the build's potency beyond the lower Deeps. Advise against it?

if you want to go the 1h route id probably go some ele buzzsaw static strike shit maybe it would probably do more damage.
that crit cyclone look nice.between your static strike build and cyclone,wich one you actualy prefer etup?

i tried your static and its actualy pretty nice but it seem really expensive to get the end game staff crit so that crit cyclone seem easier to gear especialy since i found 2 lightning coil and a abyssus while farming with my static strike lol.il probably give a try to that new build.cyclone is a fun skill.

Hi,i'm planning to play something similiar to this build in bloodlines leaugue.What do you think,is it worth to go for Lightning coil instead of Belly of the beast for more tankiness against physical damage and use purity of lightning instead of herald of thunder in that case(with pur of lightning i will be safer from reflect also)?If i go for that will i have mana problems because purity of lightning reserves 15% more mana(pur of light 40%,herald of thunder 25%)?Also is body armor gem setup Vengeance-added fire dmg-melee phys dmg-life leech-blind worth it in high lv maps?I'm planning to use vengeance but only with blind gem(2 gem slots).
Thanks in advance.

Edit:
Running coil with purity of lighting instead of herald of thunder(needed to take sovereignity node as temp. solution for mana),feelin a lot tankier than with belly,also safer from reflect(doin ele reflect maps).Doin yolo maps without any problems.My opinion is that nothing beats coil as endgame chest even despite the nerf.Dps at lv82 23200.
Last edited by And1111 on Jan 6, 2015, 12:38:46 AM
"
kittencat wrote:
this is my set up but i seem to be un able to leach my life well and i have problems wiht mana if some 1 can offer some tips that wil be great

You're not running melee phys gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info