Etup Static Strike Tree/Gear

is the crit cyclone build viable for end-game like atziri?i see that you rerolled already so wondering if it worked or not.is bino the BiS weapon( because of the regen) or a hight phy dmg/crit will end-up better?

forums are like broke atm but if this goes through i feel like atziri would be pretty easy besides trash maybe. Vaals is straightforward run immortal call for trio and atziri is straightforward. I think ideally if i was gonna play this end game for longer than 90~ you'd definitely want to get a way better dagger than binos and probably drop abyssus for mapping. I think you can safely wear abyssus but not as cyclone its far too annoying to keep up endurance charges etc.
I'm playing the 2H Static Ranger and I'm not sure which skills to link. Currently planning to run:

Static Strike -> Multistrike -> Weapon Elemental Damage -> Life Leech -> Melee Physical Damage -> Faster Attacks

Reduced Mana -> Herald of Ash -> Herald of Thunder -> Hatred

Cast When Damage Taken -> Enduring Cry -> Immortal Call -> Increased Duration

What else should I run?
"
Etup wrote:
Kinectic Blast COCWall
Spoiler
Gear(not final)
Spoiler

Ele Tree
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zaywpSP

Bandits = Oak, Kraityn, Alira

So, I've been working on this and enjoying it thus far. However, two questions. First, I can't afford a 6L Cloak at this point but have been using a 5L. However, it seems it might be easier/more fun to not have to worry about pre-casting Assassnin's Mark. Would I be better off for now with a 6L chest I can afford and work towards a 6L Cloak of Defiance?

Also, what are folks doing for single target? That's the one problem area for me.
I'm using Power Siphon as my single target attack.
Only using a 4-Link Kinetic Blast with CoC Icewall and GMP.
5-Link Power Siphon with WED, Added Fire, Faster Attacks and Increased Crit Dmg.

Works quite well. Casting Assassin's Mark manually though :P
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.
"
azkinger wrote:
"
Etup wrote:
Kinectic Blast COCWall
Spoiler
Gear(not final)
Spoiler

Ele Tree
Spoiler
http://poeurl.com/zaywpSP

Bandits = Oak, Kraityn, Alira

So, I've been working on this and enjoying it thus far. However, two questions. First, I can't afford a 6L Cloak at this point but have been using a 5L. However, it seems it might be easier/more fun to not have to worry about pre-casting Assassnin's Mark. Would I be better off for now with a 6L chest I can afford and work towards a 6L Cloak of Defiance?

Also, what are folks doing for single target? That's the one problem area for me.

That's the whole point of cocwall so if you're fighting a boss you can create walls so your KB can shotgun doing tons of damage.
I wonder how important is Inner Force in that KB build
Could you create a kinetic blaster like yours but starting at witch instead of shadow and not lose anything major?
Etup, can we get an update on your gear for your KB CoCWall build?
"
Balhaar wrote:
I'm playing the 2H Static Ranger and I'm not sure which skills to link. Currently planning to run:

Static Strike -> Multistrike -> Weapon Elemental Damage -> Life Leech -> Melee Physical Damage -> Faster Attacks

Reduced Mana -> Herald of Ash -> Herald of Thunder -> Hatred

Cast When Damage Taken -> Enduring Cry -> Immortal Call -> Increased Duration

What else should I run?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info