[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

A very interesting looking build. I'd say only Cast on Crit and Mjolner builds can clear faster than this.

I once saw a build that said it cleared at its movement speed, which was terrible. But this build clears at its speed while moving fast.

+1. I might make one of these sometime.
Last edited by Natharias on Nov 12, 2014, 11:52:48 PM
"
Natharias wrote:
A very interesting looking build. I'd say only Cast on Crit and Mjolner builds can clear faster than this.

I once saw a build that said it cleared at its movement speed, which was terrible. But this build clears at its speed while moving fast.

+1. I might make one of these sometime.

It's been a lot of fun playing this build! I would definitely recommend you giving it a try
X)
I remember seeing you hype this on global a few weeks ago. Seemed a kinda meh when you first described it then, but looks pretty swell now.

I think you could make your build better defensively pretty easily (namely by increasing block and spell block)

I changed your 119 point tree a little bit:

I dropped hired killer, a few duelist life nodes, and the random duel wield attack speed node to grab 18% additional dual wield block chance.

You would then use Lahzwar for an amulet (and thus your life total would remain unchanged), and rainbow strides for boots.

Ends up w/ 53 block, 40 spell block.

I think a dual wield block version could be much better defensively, if that's what some of your readers want.

I could try to assemble a tree if so.

BTW, this build has an interesting focus on elemental, aura, AND aoe nodes. Rather intruiging.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Haha, awesome. One of the coolest builds I've seen in a while.
My builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1629242
build looks cool man nice job!

glad my old carcass jack is doing some good for you :)
Last edited by newbii3 on Nov 13, 2014, 12:33:05 PM
"
zSavage wrote:
I remember seeing you hype this on global a few weeks ago. Seemed a kinda meh when you first described it then, but looks pretty swell now.

I think you could make your build better defensively pretty easily (namely by increasing block and spell block)

I changed your 119 point tree a little bit:

I dropped hired killer, a few duelist life nodes, and the random duel wield attack speed node to grab 18% additional dual wield block chance.

You would then use Lahzwar for an amulet (and thus your life total would remain unchanged), and rainbow strides for boots.

Ends up w/ 53 block, 40 spell block.

I think a dual wield block version could be much better defensively, if that's what some of your readers want.

I could try to assemble a tree if so.

BTW, this build has an interesting focus on elemental, aura, AND aoe nodes. Rather intruiging.

I thought about block too, will definitely give block version a try!
"
newbii3 wrote:
build looks cool man nice job!

glad my old carcass jack is doing some good for you :)

haha it's awesome x)
"
Seinfire wrote:
Haha, awesome. One of the coolest builds I've seen in a while.

It's also fun to play! try it x)
Great, I'm glad I took the physical path with my build by corrupting WoE, so we got both versions now. I was always curious about how would buzzsaw approach do, but had lousy luck corrupting eclipses.

Good job.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Great, I'm glad I took the physical path with my build by corrupting WoE, so we got both versions now. I was always curious about how would buzzsaw approach do, but had lousy luck corrupting eclipses.

Good job.

2 white sockets are around 2~4 exas x)

buzzsaw will do a a lot more damage since dual wield has decent attack speed and from the auras alone, you get more than 10k dps.
I tired the phys version with prismatics serveral months ago (early domination)
It sucked, lol
so I put them back into my stash and didn't think about it.
But with recent heralds, the buzzsaw route has become more viable
which actually is pretty good dealing decent damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info