[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

"
dimenrush wrote:
I tired the phys version with prismatics serveral months ago (early domination)
It sucked, lol

It certainly did, I shelved the build back when I made the thread. I had proof of concept, it was obvious that the build isn't pointless, it just needed a bit of tweaking.

So when forsaken masters hit, I thought about it for a bit and decided to try getting +2 range on WoE over going buzzsaw route on prismatics because it was easier to corrupt one item than two. WoE is also cheap, plentiful and has the endgame potential. I was lucky and got it on the third try, unfortunately, on WoE with the absolute worst roll of them all.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, clear speed is good despite lowish dps as you know yourself, and it's capable of soloing maps over 75. Better than I hoped when I did the preliminary theorycrafting.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
self bump x)
What about the bandits ? I'm right there in normal and i wanna know what to do haha :P ! Crazy build
This looks amazing :D

But I'm quite noob. If self-found, how do I get these skill gems? Are they only found in the higher difficulties? My highest lvl is a ranger level 40 lol
I want see a update in the post showing all the way of passives and what the better way until be cool like this
"
chevreuil111 wrote:
What about the bandits ? I'm right there in normal and i wanna know what to do haha :P ! Crazy build

bandits go for hp, passive passive
"
tchan5158 wrote:
This looks amazing :D

But I'm quite noob. If self-found, how do I get these skill gems? Are they only found in the higher difficulties? My highest lvl is a ranger level 40 lol

they can be found in quests or world drop, if you're new to this game, finding 2* 2 white might be a bit difficult for you
yes a step by step tree like lvl 1 to 30 , 31-60 would be cool
125 Prismatics later and I still only have one with two whites :(

I prayed endlessly to the RNG gods but they dont listen . . . .

this build is very dependant on them as minimum.

decided to play my duelist for a while but love the concept of this.
I have been lucky i got 2*white and 1* on two prismatics with 5 tries :D still trying to get better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info