[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

"
chevreuil111 wrote:
If you was looking to kill atziri, This build is not atziri viable :(. You need to modify it because you really need more dps.She will fuck you with only 10k. I can now do her but I replaced a lot of things. You need more dps than 10k in map rotation to carry the monsters but you need purity of lightning too for reflects

nice modification for atziri map x)

thanks for sharing !

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Last edited by bersi23 on Jan 17, 2015, 5:55:20 PM
i am using this build, so far love it but im wondering if elemental equilbrium is a good node to get as my cyclone tool tip says it does fire,cold and lighting and chaos( even though this doesnt matter), i tried it out but cant tell if there is a different or not and also im quite new to this game again.

edit: already got answer
Last edited by Rex390 on Feb 6, 2015, 7:07:11 AM
is this build hc viable?
This build looks really cool. I want to try it in next league
Still viable ?
This build in a party with the now coming Empire's Grasp unique gloves will be RETARDEDLY good *gasm*
IGN: RageOnPathOfDestruction
Bumping this just to get an answer.

How would one go on the skill tree with this ? Because OP literally just dumped the whole skill tree without saying where to go first what to get first then next then next etc. It may seem obvious to someone who's been playing constantly but for someone who hasn't played for over a year like me, I just have no idea. Thanks.
Go mostly for life nodes at first, get carried by weapon and then end up with damage/range. Probably don't use cyclone until you can afford mana (or with elreon jewellery).
Will you eventually update this skill build? I would be so happy TY XD
Last edited by unlike09 on Jul 11, 2015, 8:53:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info