[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

"
TheEnforcer wrote:
this build would be so OP with Of Fending flasks

yeah, im gonna try knock back soon
"
TheEnforcer wrote:
this build would be so OP with Of Fending flasks

Surgeon's Quicksilver Flask of Fending ....yesss

Here's the best build I could come up with the same amount of points...same aoe, but also a 44.75% chance to crit (assuming PCoC and power charge in merciless).
It even has 70% block!

Also a 50% increased knockback version, but with 39.25% chance to crit instead.
Last edited by bullgaria on Nov 5, 2014, 4:46:44 PM
"
dimenrush wrote:
"
Gastywork wrote:
Heralds dont is aura so you dont take +2 levels to them, you take only reduced mana reserved, but if you put your hatred to your howl you got bigger reduc mana reserved and +2 level to hatred too .

yeah, I noticed and switched x)

Side note: the reduced mana reserved from Alpha's Howl is a global property and will reduced the mana of auras and stuff not socketed in the Alpha's. The wording difference between Alpha's and Prism Guardian makes it fairly apparent. Also, I just tested and made sure this is correct.

Alpha's
8% reduced Mana Reserved
Prism
Gems in this item have 25% reduced Mana Reservation
IGN Arbidus, YouCanTouchThis
great build
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
This is fucking hillarious, I'm always running Magic but this time I'll run some Melee, it's too funny!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
thanks x)
bump for this guy with his build! :p
Add this build to the ranged builds. xD
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGc7KBW4A5bIW249ljJgQ4MJRnFvnrQMykrxs5MnUUxLVxzcrEfA4w2NfVtsCypNIvQ_JxUgbRlKyCLiLOmX9Aj0bqpH4t0NUlPAVLXy0IFbr_zFl5U9X2pDqW41kqQ5Tip462egbEb-j9i9tkEppQqbh3ZybE3j_go0k-cKSn0yCbc-Y3BBh8au7-P56DwtvqeCx8T2TP9uaRHVDH0n7a9shNkQf_xLrKrFimVNxp5sFnKp8B8UUocZfNkEs6IAR34UTTKJAnG9gYM4d-XvfDwFn9-LjOFz7SBG1w==

just a suggestion if u want to push it to higher level
"
gokulnath wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGc7KBW4A5bIW249ljJgQ4MJRnFvnrQMykrxs5MnUUxLVxzcrEfA4w2NfVtsCypNIvQ_JxUgbRlKyCLiLOmX9Aj0bqpH4t0NUlPAVLXy0IFbr_zFl5U9X2pDqW41kqQ5Tip462egbEb-j9i9tkEppQqbh3ZybE3j_go0k-cKSn0yCbc-Y3BBh8au7-P56DwtvqeCx8T2TP9uaRHVDH0n7a9shNkQf_xLrKrFimVNxp5sFnKp8B8UUocZfNkEs6IAR34UTTKJAnG9gYM4d-XvfDwFn9-LjOFz7SBG1w==

just a suggestion if u want to push it to higher level

Definetly!! I will study this passive later.today! Thanks for the help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info