[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

"
sleep3543 wrote:
what a funny build!
Dimen GOGO!fighting!

Thanks for the support! Please help by letting ur friends know! X)
"
dimenrush wrote:

This is probably the only build in this game that uses Range and mobility as defense mechanism.

Well there is raics Hurricane Katrina that is built around the same idea:
[1.2.3] Hurricane Katrina *UPDATED*
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
dimenrush wrote:

This is probably the only build in this game that uses Range and mobility as defense mechanism.

Well there is raics Hurricane Katrina that is built around the same idea:
[1.2.3] Hurricane Katrina *UPDATED*

Nice :) ,didn't know about his thread. I also played around with these 2 3white prismatics a few months ago, but just like him, I didnt try to make it end game viable. And only played around in low level maps
I think going elemental is very essential for this build to eventually be end-game viable!
Last edited by dimenrush on Nov 8, 2014, 6:14:40 AM
if you can RRRGB that carcass or trade yours for one then i suggest swapping added lightning for weapon ele and grabbing that 5% shock node by shadow.

EDIT: and consider running CWDT Frost Wall since cyclone can both attack through it and move through it. will add a lot of safety due to blocking non-piercing projectiles and melee mobs
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Nov 8, 2014, 3:41:11 PM
I would try Wake of Destruction/Thunderfists in this build.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
iMbaQ wrote:
I would try Wake of Destruction/Thunderfists in this build.

gears updated, i got wake of destruction, thunderfist is not that good imo
Definitely a sweet build!

Part of the appeal is the reasonable budget, of course, but I can't help but wonder if the build could be modified to use a lowlife shavs setup to take advantage of more auras and blood rage for loads more attack speed. You could go Blood Magic + Mortal conviction which would also free up some gem slots, and there is another aura cluster nearby. You could also pick up the Fending node for sweet knockback.

The main problem that I'm not entire sure how to address is how to regenerate your ES. If you take Mortal Conviction you pretty much have to drop either the Shadow area or the Duelist area.

I've never done a lowlife build so I'm really not sure what to do about this.

Perhaps something like this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAljLIWxW4CGc7KG49A5aDCWBDtAxGcQ186rpXycaeEH8MfYLHKPoUcQ48378lvIO2JwtCo3zZcqn3MuoY-OuApCSwhtEXL_rSZp7AGlnzrKpV1mTnKU-FfRZAgpvkIrUEXcZG1-0g4XOLjJ_fPAXvfDeDLKam6zQKN2Y9X1JTl_RtGSL0bAsNjRzckyeXlacrNbkRUB1P2VsbJUuu6QLfiuGIHarr7riTMtFFRy1HUEKMNhOepJF-M13ymZrrYxEvKwq297VIX2rb50cG8uFjQw5IvjoQe9sa53RtbH_GwcXsGHC7L2_ZE3XQBOT_sA==

It's a very rough draft, not intended to be optimized.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Last edited by swarmofseals on Nov 9, 2014, 1:18:45 PM
"
swarmofseals wrote:
Definitely a sweet build!

Part of the appeal is the reasonable budget, of course, but I can't help but wonder if the build could be modified to use a lowlife shavs setup to take advantage of more auras and blood rage for loads more attack speed. You could go Blood Magic + Mortal conviction which would also free up some gem slots, and there is another aura cluster nearby. You could also pick up the Fending node for sweet knockback.

The main problem that I'm not entire sure how to address is how to regenerate your ES. If you take Mortal Conviction you pretty much have to drop either the Shadow area or the Duelist area.

I've never done a lowlife build so I'm really not sure what to do about this.

Perhaps something like this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAljLIWxW4CGc7KG49A5aDCWBDtAxGcQ186rpXycaeEH8MfYLHKPoUcQ48378lvIO2JwtCo3zZcqn3MuoY-OuApCSwhtEXL_rSZp7AGlnzrKpV1mTnKU-FfRZAgpvkIrUEXcZG1-0g4XOLjJ_fPAXvfDeDLKam6zQKN2Y9X1JTl_RtGSL0bAsNjRzckyeXlacrNbkRUB1P2VsbJUuu6QLfiuGIHarr7riTMtFFRy1HUEKMNhOepJF-M13ymZrrYxEvKwq297VIX2rb50cG8uFjQw5IvjoQe9sa53RtbH_GwcXsGHC7L2_ZE3XQBOT_sA==

It's a very rough draft, not intended to be optimized.

Fist of all, thx for giving in some thoughts!
That's how builds can make improvements!!
I also gave some thoughts into low life also, but with ghost reaver + LL, i might face a big ele reflect problem.
LGOH handles reflect pretty good so far. Also, I can't afford a 6L shavronne at the moment :((( so there's no way for me to test it out now.
loving the looks of this build - ranged melee is a little different :)
will try to get some swords and will deffo be havinga go at this build - looks fun !
with carcass jack it looks messy too - i like messy :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info