[2.2] DimenRush Master Jedi build (whole screen cyclone)

lol this is so cool!
"
Pi40 wrote:
Awesome build, gona be working on this one myself crafting 'dem Eclipse. :D Cheers

Ty! try to aim for 2* 2 white, 3 white socket is purely luck!
2* 2 white is going to work perfectly!
"
jeremmmy wrote:
awesome goodjob !!!!!!

ty X) I'm glad that you enjoyed it like I do
"
CabooseDog wrote:
lol this is so cool!

Ty X) try it urself 2*2 white is not going to be hard to get
Last edited by dimenrush on Nov 11, 2014, 11:47:12 AM
Awesome build!!
Love what you did with cyclone. This is the real tornado :D
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Awesome build!!
Love what you did with cyclone. This is the real tornado :D

Haha Thanks! try it out with 2* 2white sockets! It's a lot of fun playing this build!
ok got to lvl 60 with this build, and despite only having a 1x white and 2x white prismatic, i cleared my first map with it (unaltered dried lake)

also i was using reave when lvling, with tabula rasa, and it was brilliant - getting multiple packs to instantly shatter or ignite was most enjoyable with the massive range boost.

Vaal orbing success hasn't been too kind to me though - so far 55 prismatic's only yielded one two-white sockets.
"
ok got to lvl 60 with this build, and despite only having a 1x white and 2x white prismatic, i cleared my first map with it (unaltered dried lake)

also i was using reave when lvling, with tabula rasa, and it was brilliant - getting multiple packs to instantly shatter or ignite was most enjoyable with the massive range boost.

Vaal orbing success hasn't been too kind to me though - so far 55 prismatic's only yielded one two-white sockets.

Please let me know how it goes as you progress! after getting carcass at lv 62 and alpha's at lv 64, ur dps will probably double! btw, Wake of destruction is also super good! And if you can afford daresso's salute, make sure you grab one!
ps: have you switched to cyclone? it's so much better and greatly benefit from the weapon range and radius increase effect.
Last edited by dimenrush on Nov 12, 2014, 2:11:12 PM
yes i'm clearing with cyclone - swapped to it when i got to lvl 53 :)

i'm thinking of linking herald of thunder with curse on hit and elemental weakness as its almost permanently triggered. Add life on hit and you get even more survivability :)
might have to use reduced mana to keep them all running though.
"
yes i'm clearing with cyclone - swapped to it when i got to lvl 53 :)

i'm thinking of linking herald of thunder with curse on hit and elemental weakness as its almost permanently triggered. Add life on hit and you get even more survivability :)
might have to use reduced mana to keep them all running though.

As you can see in my latest gear,
I'm running hot with curse on hit and elemental weakness, but i would suggest reduced mana instead of lgoh so that u can run more heralds and auras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info